Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Most of the threads for JB releases have been slow all year but most of the shoes still sell out.  A lot of people that aren't on NT buy Jordans.
Yes obviously, that's why I said its a good indicator of interest. 

Yep, people with SNKRS app I'm told jump in front of the "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" Queue. That's why they don't see a wait screen and straight to cart!
Well i believe that is not true what so ever, simply because if you do not cart the pair right away you tell nike to "keep searching" for you which happens in the background ... its basically the same thing as the wait your turn except that you dont have to do the checkout steps, the app does it for you
Its completely true.  Nike gives priority to app users because they have to purchase when the app prompts them to.  Theres no way to cart a pair on the app and decide 10 minutes later if you actually want it or not.

Even though its unfair to people that are using the website it makes more sense that they throw the pairs on the app because theres no cart hold.  Its either you purchase or you don't and if you don't that pair will move on to someone else that wants it quicker.

jsut went an added ebates for my snrks purchase too 
nthat.gif
how fam? I thought air jordan purchases were excluded on ebates (and pretty much all cash back sites).

I've wanted these the minute I saw them didn't know they were hyped because I didn't hear anyone talk about them . Oh well waited this long can wait two more weeks when a bunch of amateur resellers will have these for $220 shipped .

I've wanted these the minute I saw them didn't know they were hyped because I didn't hear anyone talk about them . Oh well waited this long can wait two more weeks when a bunch of amateur resellers will have these for $220 shipped .
Why wait.. still on shoepalace for their own resell price of $205

lol told ya guys these were super limited, resell on these will be more th an $220, they will be $300-$400.

Had them in cart on champs. Waited 30 mins to check out, then it looked like it just dropped out of my cart. No order comf. No email, no charge on my card but when I try to add to cart again it says "limit one per customer" but im pretty sure I did not get it

used the app last week for the first time with the 7's, for my boy..

copped them in size 13 with the app in seconds no problem....

cant believe nike site,etc is actually working for me

hope others get the benefits of this and use it for themselves or to help a friend...

i really have scaled back my purchases these days, but this app will let me help a bunch of peeps out

good stuff finally!!!

Yep, people with SNKRS app I'm told jump in front of the "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" Queue. That's why they don't see a wait screen and straight to cart!

Doesn't go straight to cart all of the time.

These are limited. Only footaction around my way got them. Fnl didn't even receive online

Back
Top Bottom