Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Pretty easy online. Carted n bought thru SNRS and Hanon. Also carted on FTL Champs and NDC... from the sound of RD seem like wuite a few ppl got theirs online as well as in store .. I cant speak for in store we didnt get these
Interesting.  I struck out on NDC (desktop & app), and EB and FA both had me waiting in cart for estimated 45min, but got OOS msg after 10 min.  I figured FA uses same stock as Champs and FTL, so didn't bother with those.  Maybe there's some luck to it, though for your to have carted at so many places, you had to have taken at least a minute or two to accomplish that, and I would have thought they'd be OOS by then.

That said, I recall from other threads people waiting in line right from launch time and never carting, while others came in minutes, and even an hour later and carting.  It's all very random it seems.  With a little work it's usually doable these days though it seems.   I'm looking forward to the Android SNKRS app.
i was able to cart and buy off of NDC. but for EB i also got the timer. my timer said 50 minutes until i could check out.i knew right then that i was not getting a pair from eastbay unless there was some miracle. sure enough, after 15 minutes it told me the product is out of stock.

it actually wasnt that long. I click add to cart on ndc 1st got in line. Then got on SNKRS did that. From there i went to ftl and champs and just played the clicking game. It took about 5 minutes or so and i got them both in cart. My checkout timer was 3 minutes for FTL and 7 i think for Champs. In the mean time SNKRS purchased for me. NDC finally went thru last about 15-20min after release time.

Hanon was a breeze it was like no,one tried i was expecting them to crash or get cart jacked. They had pairs up and the site was fast. They didnt sell out for maybe 20 minutes or so
Nice! I gave up on the clicking game after 20 times....next time I'll keep at it!  Fortunately Oneness came thru for me.

FootAction in Kings Plaza Brooklyn, still had these as of yesterday.  I passed because I prefer the Green Glows to these.

:lol: I'm just one of the few that actually reads what posted. Also, your screen name pokes out to me now ever since you lost respect for me for telling members not to have you try and fraud a shoe store :lol:
Oh about that,I still have them,it's still unlaced in box,we might see eye to eye on some things,but this situation I will have disagree still,yes some1 telling me to clean them up and try to return them is wrong, that's why I ask and showed u guys the pic of my oreo's to see what u guys think if it a defect or not, some were rude and some where helpful,all I wanted was to see if any 1 else did have this problem,

Oh about that,I still have them,it's still unlaced in box,we might see eye to eye on some things,but this situation I will have disagree still,yes some1 telling me to clean them up and try to return them is wrong, that's why I ask and showed u guys the pic of my oreo's to see what u guys think if it a defect or not, some were rude and some where helpful,all I wanted was to see if any 1 else did have this problem,

That comma usage is exhausting....:x

It's supposed to arrive today, however, tracking says it left Louisville KY this afternoon, so no way it's making it to CA today.
Nice! I gave up on the clicking game after 20 times....next time I'll keep at it!  Fortunately Oneness came thru for me.

Did you receive your order from oneness?

Same thing with me, checked last night it says left Kentucky around 1am but no dice. Now it says left today around 4 local time. Its cool though I can wait. Lol

Did you receive your order from oneness?

Same thing with me, checked last night it says left Kentucky around 1am but no dice. Now it says left today around 4 local time. Its cool though I can wait. Lol

There is no point to the shoe if you are not wearing it for St Patricks day. :frown:

There is no point to the shoe if you are not wearing it for St Patricks day.
frown.gif
Oh, They shall be on Feet Tomorrow, while spilling beer everywhere

it's early, but i'm having a little remorse on these. this synthetic leather or w/e this material is is paper thin! and although i like the color, i literally have nothing to match with them. this is basically a shoe u gotta rock all black with

it's early, but i'm having a little remorse on these. this synthetic leather or w/e this material is is paper thin! and although i like the color, i literally have nothing to match with them. this is basically a shoe u gotta rock all black with

That doesn't sound very remastered to me......

You can return them and buy something you like.  No doubt the color isn't as versatile as lets say the Oreos.  I'm interested to see the quality when I get mine.  People kept saying the Oreos are "butter", however, as much as I love the way they look, the leather is NOT soft to the touch, and doesn't seem any better quality.  Hopefully they continue to experiment and get it right for when the OG colorways arrive!

Look is very individual. I must say these look good for casual wearing.
They're awesome for everyday wear; been wearing them since I got them.  But leather is not some top notch leather that I would classify as remastered.  Looks much more buttery than it actually is.  Definitely not soft to the touch.

Do you guys even know what the brand meant by "Remastered"?

Serious question
My understanding from the Tinker interview is:

- Better materials

- Better shape (closer to the OGs)

- Better overall attention to detail (ex. jumpman should have fingers & laces)

My understanding from the Tinker interview is:
- Better materials
- Better shape (closer to the OGs)
- Better overall attention to detail (ex. jumpman should have fingers & laces)

There was a Tinker interview about remastering?

From SC - http://m.*************.com/news/exclusive-jordan-brand-remastering-retro-line-beginning-spring-2015/

Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?

Dave Schecter (VP of JB): We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible.

Whether it’s a new color, or whether it’s an OG color, it’s about getting it as close to the original form as we possibly can.

If you choose to read the rest of it IMO it sounds like its nothing about quality of leather which wo many keep complaining about. its about getting the shoe back to OG form as in the mold and overall love (ie: banana shape or pointy toe) ... they said new materials but not quote on quote BETTER QUALITY 100% SUPER PERFECT OFF THE COW LEATHER that 99% of folks would complain about how theyre shoes crease

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom