Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Yea mine says Thursday also,wish it was tomorrow
is it from NDC? mine initially said wednesday, but after a day it got updated to thursday, then another day later it got updated to early delivery and it says my package gonna be here tomorrow ever since

Last edited:
   Quote:

yea i agree USPS has been slipping this year. take my last package for example....

i ordered the oreos from Hanon. USPS delivers my package to the post office in the wrong postal code. instead of realizing their mistake and having my package forwarded to the correct postal office near me, those lazy douches mark my package as UNDELIVERABLE - RETURN TO SENDER.

after many calls to both postal offices with each telling me to call the other one...well long story short i end up having to take my lunchtime from work and go down to the wrong post office that my package is at. i get there and the girl behind the glass looks at my ID and tells me my packahge is not there, to check the post office in my area. i end up getting mad and having to tell her twice to please check anyway if my package is back there.

she comes back with my package and has the nerve to tell me "oh youre lucky sir" wtf? i felt like yelling at her that SHE was lucky.

if i had been a pushover and just accepted their run around BS, my package would have ended up going back to Hanon. all because the USPS workers are incompetent.....smh

They don't just suck at handling package but also with passport acceptance. Lol

Gmoney, I'm trying to stay away from u,why all the sudden u start posting in here? To me your just a cyber bully,please stay away stop stalking me

Gmoney, I'm trying to stay away from u,why all the sudden u start posting in here? To me your just a cyber bully,please stay away stop stalking me
inb4 you get crapped on for what you just said lol.

it was only a few posts about the knicks, and i agree it shouldnt be no big thing...but apparently its against the rules and serious enough, because all the posts got deleted. so i advise you to just let it go lol and follow the rule, even if you dont agree

b4 bigj comes in here and eslaps you lol

Last edited:

Listen, if you want to talk about the Knicks and how they won, just do it in the right section which is the nba thread.

I'm not sure how old you are but you really show a lack of maturity on the site.

No one is stalking you.

Just waiting for the mail man huh? Wish I was doing same thing,bad day tomorr not gonna be home so I hope ups makes it before noon,will they leave it if no 1 home?

Just waiting for the mail man huh? Wish I was doing same thing,bad day tomorr not gonna be home so I hope ups makes it before noon,will they leave it if no 1 home?
if nobody answers, they either drop it off at a UPS Access Point or they attempt again next business day. you can go pick up and drop off packages at access points near your crib.

Check out UPS MyChoice. It's a free account unless you want enhanced functionality. It helps with shipping notifications and reminders. You can also customize deliveries although they can have a fee.

UPS leaving non signature confirmation packages can vary from customer to customer depending on your living environment. The driver used his discretion.

It's free? Yea I think I see it at ups tracking page,too much work, it's almost here started from tenn and it's transit in md right now

It's free? Yea I think I see it at ups tracking page,too much work, it's almost here started from tenn and it's transit in md right now

Just take a few minutes and sign up. If you plan on buying shoes in the future then it is extremely helpful.

Hold up, its to much work to sign up for UPS my choice but its not to much work to keep asking questions about shipping ? Over and over again

Back
Top Bottom