Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Double up? I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with the next release
having a good job helps a ton. still gotta budget tho. bills to pay etc. sometimes i cut it close, but im almost always damn nice at making things work.

Last edited:
I hope my pair from Oneness comes with no creases.

my FTL pair has Pre-Worn DS Creases - no matter i'm wearing them!
tired.gif

Everybody that purchased from Oneness paid by paypal, if the seller pays for shipping through paypal it generates an email to the buyer saying your order was shipped when all that really happened was a label was created.

It's likely they still shipped late saturday but expecting your delivery monday or tuesday was unrealistic if you don't live within a state or two of kentucky.

Everybody that purchased from Oneness paid by paypal, if the seller pays for shipping through paypal it generates an email to the buyer saying your order was shipped when all that really happened was a label was created.

It's likely they still shipped late saturday but expecting your delivery monday or tuesday was unrealistic if you don't live within a state or two of kentucky.
My package is out for Delivery Fam

Waiting for the Knock within the Hour!

I'm in CALI

Last edited:

I'm in CALI
They likely shipped late saturday or early monday and with 2 day delivery your supposed to get it today.

I was talking about the people that were suprised they didn't get their shoes on Monday.

Not true its been a few times i ordered shoes etc and the site used the usps and they shipped on saturday, and i got the package on monday... Besides the post office is open on saturday and they make pick ups and deliveries. So i would say thats a business day
i stand corrected. I figured they operated the same way as banks; open but not really processing anything til Monday.

I'm in CALI

They likely shipped late saturday or early monday and with 2 day delivery your supposed to get it today.
I was talking about the people that were suprised they didn't get their shoes on Monday.

When the post man drops off the mail they picked up our packages. It's not about them shipping late it's the usps that is straight garbage. Besides we have the tracking to prove it

My pair from NDC came this aftrenoon. Overall, Im happy with them.

only complaint I have is that there are some weird stains near the toebox of the right shoe.  the flash from the camera makes it look lighter than it is. under normal lighting you can definitely notice the black spots. anyone have tips on how I might clean that up?

My pair from NDC came this aftrenoon. Overall, Im happy with them.

only complaint I have is that there are some weird stains near the toebox of the right shoe.  the flash from the camera makes it look lighter than it is. under normal lighting you can definitely notice the black spots. anyone have tips on how I might clean that up?
what you mean cherish it? I paid $200+ for these shoes. Is it not my right to expect a pair without a stain on it when they are supposed to be brand new? im not complaining about a glue stain or anything minor like that which you can typically expect of JB quality. things like that are part of the production process and it happens sometimes.

one of the wings on my oreos chipped. i didnt really complain about that. cause it was not noticeable andit happened during the course of me wearing the shoes.

in this situation, this is a stain of some sort. i wouldnt mind if it wasnt noticeable. but it is. its not something that should happen as part of production.

i cherish getting my money's worth more. im not an unreasonable person.

Nice pair,hey as long there's no crease it's good,seems like the box is in mint condition?
yea theres a few creases. but thats to be expected cause its leather and creasing happens so easily on leather like this that i just chalk it up to happening during production.

but the stain, no way. no way jose am i accepting a stain on my kicks.

and yea the box is mint. or very near mint.

Last edited:
what you mean cherish it? I paid $200+ for these shoes. Is it not my right to expect a pair without a stain on it when they are supposed to be brand new? im not complaining about a glue stain or anything minor like that which you can typically expect of JB quality. things like that are part of the production process and it happens sometimes.

one of the wings on my oreos chipped. i didnt really complain about that. cause it was not noticeable andit happened during the course of me wearing the shoes.

in this situation, this is a stain of some sort. i wouldnt mind if it wasnt noticeable. but it is. its not something that should happen as part of production.

So you gonna return it?

Yea complain all u want it's your $,I use to be mad at the folks that complain about QC,but it happen to me so I kno the feeling,we're the consumers and a lot of members act like they work for nike

So you gonna return it?
yea, i called niketown NY and they said they have no pairs left. i really would have wanted an exchange but im stuck with a refund at this point. plus it would be faster than waiting for nike to refund me.

i already confirmed an order of another pair from a buddy tho. very very reasonable price at $220 shipped. hes awesome.

usually i get no return label with my order. dont remember the last time i ordered a pair of kicks on release day and got a return label with my order. invoice yes, but not a return label sticker in i dont know

how long.

this time there was a return label sticker. maybe they saw the stain and knew that might be a chance this pair would get returned so they stuck one in there just in case? lol just a theory.

heading out now to drop them off at a UPS dropoff.

Last edited:
yea, already confirmed an order of another pair from a buddy. very very reasonable price at $220 shipped. hes awesome.
usually i get no return label with my order. dont remember the last time i ordered a pair of kicks on release day and got a return label with my order. invoice yes, but not a return label sticker in i dont know
how long.

this time there was a return label sticker. maybe they saw the stain and knew that might be a chance this pair would get returned so they stuck one in there just in case? lol just a theory.

Man you're quick, u don't play games bruh. Lol

Last edited:

yea, already confirmed an order of another pair from a buddy. very very reasonable price at $220 shipped. hes awesome.
how long.

So you gonna return it?
Can you read?

how long.

Man you're quick, u don't play games bruh. Lol
well i had time and the shipping label staring me in the face so i said what the heck let me get this over with. i have nightshift tomorrow so i cannot do it tomorrow. its a good thing too because as i was letting them scan my package in, i picked up the package containing my 2nd pair of martians.

killed 2 birds with 1 stone :smile:

Back
Top Bottom