Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

You guys think im ok? Bought 2 of finishline and got the 2 emails... but why wont it show up on my FNL.com acc???

thanks guys

My 11s shipped from FNL but they didn't show up under my order history. I was able to enter my order number and billing number and check up on the status of my order.

The FNL rep I spoke with yesterday said their site is new and not everything maybe be linked up with the old site. I don't see the 4s or the 11s under my order history when i log into my account at FNL but my 11s have shipped out. So hope that helps. I just want my order to be picked and shipped ASAP like everyone else.

FTL was dumb this morning. I didn't know EB had them, I checked last night and didn't see a listing for them

Hopefully I can cop for around 230-240 in a few weeks

Just Got Done Copping These From Eastbay. Went Right Through

Thanks to the guys who sent me PM to try and help me out. I really really appreciate it !! I will do anything I can to help you guys out as you did for me. Much respect !!! Luckily my spot came through, only one FSR. If we all looked out like this, we would all be good !!! Now it's time to put one together and cook that !! Ju hearrrdddd !!! :smokin

Last edited:
For everyone that ordered from FNL; your order won't show up under "order history" if you went through the mobile website. That doesn't mean they didn't get it though. That goes for anything you order through their mobile site.

great morning woke up to see footlocker/ups tracking number for my 11's then went and picked up 4's from footlocker (I had a ticket) and was able to use $25 off b-day coupon in-store!

jackson.gif

You guys are gonna be real happy when these thunders come tru !! The quality is amazing !! Trust that, this ain't my first 4 !!

Last edited:
You guys are gonna be real happy when this thunders come tru !! The quality is amazing !! Trust that, this ain't my first 4 !!
That's what I like to hear makes me feel good I chose Thunders over another pair of Bred's.

How do the Eastbay reps know when they are mentioned? Is it automated or is someone constantly hawking the threads looking for a mention? 
man that would be awesome, how do i apply to be a eastbay rep on NT?
get paid to browse the forum for mentions all day :nthat:
In order to locate our mentions, we do use the built in search feature on Nike Talk.

Also, in order to apply for this position you would have to be located near Wausau, WI.

When I called Eastbay, the rep said, just use a family member's name on the order instead of your own name. if you getting a 2nd order. I asked what about the CC I use will still have my name. He said that would still be alright.. Has anyone tried that? .. will that still get canclled. i know half the time when I call places like Eastbay, i get different answers..
i have had double orders from almost all the sites I listed canceled and it all came down to the credit card.  Since FTL, FTA, EB, and Champs all operate under the same umbrella, I assume it is the same for one as it is for the other.  Just my experience.  I wish Eastbay would at least double box during the holidays.  I have had shoes come just creased all the down one side from having freaking TV's or Life size barbie houses crushing them the whole trip lol, not to mention the box looks like it got in a dog fight.
If you are to place multiple orders with duplicate information to try to get more than one of the release shoes that are limited to one per customer, it does run a higher risk of having all of the orders canceled. We do suggest that you refrain from doing this.

Also, we can suggest if you would like your order double boxed during the Holiday season we do have the option of selecting a gift box during the check out.

Is anyone else getting the timer again on Eastbay?
I'm getting the timer again on champs.
Does this mean they're having a restock or what?
The countdown is currently an error on our website that we are getting looked into being fixed. We are not planning on re-stocking or re-releasing these as they are fully sold out.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

That's what I like to hear makes me feel good I chose Thunders over another pair of Bred's.

You will not be disappointed, that's for sure. On feet, these are crazy. I am real happy they re retroed these. The first release was like $500.00, that's steep. But they came with a jacket, so that balanced it out. There was no way in hell I was dropping $500.00, no way. So I am glad I get my chance at rocking these. I saw flight club selling the 06 without the jacket for $900.00, they must be pissed. Cause we all know this release will drop the 06 value.

Back
Top Bottom