Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Since I managed to snag another pair of XI, I picked up a pair of Thunder IV and sold it to a complete stranger for RETAIL.
glasses.gif

Had a fight with the father last night smh and the bastard controls all the credit cards in the house so had no means to buy them when they came out. Hate to say that I came from his seed. Now mom's telling me she'll pay but I don't see anything anymore. Fml
should have told him you'll pay him back once you get a part-time job for school break

Last edited:
I'm going back to Houston tonight.

I know there will probably be some pairs around, so I'll check them out Sunday to see if I REALLY want them.

Had a fight with the father last night smh and the bastard controls all the credit cards in the house so had no means to buy them when they came out. Hate to say that I came from his seed. Now mom's telling me she'll pay but I don't see anything anymore. Fml
Where did you order?

NDC had maintenance problems with their order statuses.  If you ordered from NDC and got a confirmation email you're good.

Nah man all gone, doubt these will restock too.

Best bet is eBay, but those prices. 
eyes.gif

Best price is $275 atm.
Yea man, people are putting them up there for 250-400, it's way too much tbh.

I would love to get them for around 200

Yea man, people are putting them up there for 250-400, it's way too much tbh.

I would love to get them for around 200
Yeah I don't that's gonna happen unless you find a generous NT'er.  

They are a lot around just gotta find em man.

Last edited:
Rocking the big tongue on these durabucks. Quality is outstanding, and no mo ashy Larry!!

EASTBAY REP
How long does it take to get refunded by you guys? I paid through paypal and canceled my order.
Takes about a week. Money comes out from your bank, Eastbay refunds to PayPal, you gotta tell PayPal to redeposit to your bank account. Just my experience.
Please send us a private message with your order number and customer number and we will be able to check on the order status for you at that time.

Finishline ****** me. I was able to get my pair in my cart and checkout pretty damn quick, before the rush which caused the 30sec timer anyways. I kept getting the stupid error when I paid with paypal which had my funds on my card pending. So I was unable to scoop from the other spots. 3rd time with this BS.
My girl was able to get me a pair on Eastbay though.

WTF though, Eastbay Rep you guys aren't double boxing these?!
What kinda **** is that? Every other place double boxes and you guys are skimping?
That Eastbayrep back there mislead me into thinking these wouldn't be double boxed.

I just got off the phone with a supervisor and she said Thunder 4s WILL be double boxed.
We will be double boxing these. In a previous post we were only suggesting the gift box as an option during the holiday season.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Retail after tax and shipping is already roughly $200. Not a chance you're getting these from reseller for less than $200

Wonder if a NT'er can help me out here.

I managed to cop a pair on FNL this morning and got an order confirmation and everything. Just checked my paypal and it says Payment status is still pending. Is this normal or does it usually go through right away? Im sweating bullets here, struck out on the 11's and this would def. be a good thing if I at least got the Thunders

Wonder if a NT'er can help me out here.

I managed to cop a pair on FNL this morning and got an order confirmation and everything. Just checked my paypal and it says Payment status is still pending. Is this normal or does it usually go through right away? Im sweating bullets here, struck out on the 11's and this would def. be a good thing if I at least got the Thunders
Usually if you get an email confirmation from NDC you are good to go, but it is FNL so you never know until you get a shipping confirmation.

Also for the paypal status it says pending until they are shipped.

Usually if you get an email confirmation from NDC you are good to go, but it is FNL so you never know until you get a shipping confirmation.

Also for the paypal status it says pending until they are shipped.
Thanks fam, got my fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom