Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

SneakerNews has confirmed a November 17th release date.

Most likely a QS since FNL, Champs & FTL all didn't hear anything about these.

They said they will know maybe a week or 2 before RD at the earliest.

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-release-date.jpg

I can hear the hype brewing...

:lol: :smokin

These are definitely not Durabuck.  At least from the photos on the last few pages. Looks very similar to the material used on the Cavs.

I believe they are slightly different or Marqueesoles pics are just deceiving, and I'll tell you why, the folds at the stitching of the Thunders, which look to be nubuck to me, appear sharp. There's no loose suede fibers.

When you look at the folds and stitching on the Cavs or Blk/Cement 4's, they have a "napped" finish, which is consistent to Suede finishes.

I don't know if you guys see the slight difference that I'm seeing or if I'm over analyzing :lol:

Durabuck > Nubuck > Suede

Last edited:
Future....that pic don't look right fam.  Might wanna do a legit check on solewings.com???

Last edited:
^ It was posted on SN's website.

:lol:

Regardless though, these are fresh.

& not much change from 2006 version either.

Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Black-Tour-Yellow-600x3991.jpeg

'06

Air-Jordan-4-Thunder-2012.jpg

'12

Very Fresh!!  I will have them.  No disrespect meant, fam.  Wasn't calling you out.

These and the Olives come out the same date.

Somehow the Olives just came a tad bit easier to cop.

We all know everyone is gonna be trying to cop these first, and then maybe the Olives.

:smh:

I'm just upset that these will most likely be limited making copping difficult.

Camping will probably be a must over here...

New pics from our favorite website!

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-01-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-04-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-03-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-06-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-2012-retro-05-570x427.jpg

Is that durabuck?!?

This holiday season is sure gonna be hot!

smokin.gif
Wow! I been gone for a while, but this is some great news I'm hearing about the Thunders! I've always like the Thunders more than the Lightnings, personally.

I'm definitely surprised that these are actually retro-ing, because I thought they would stay in the vault of exclusiveness.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that the Thunder's are re-releasing :smokin I love those. I hope that they'll be as "limited" as the 2010 Altitude XIII's. (Seeing as how those weren't really limited at all.)

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard these 4's will be packaged with a pair of Spizikes. Anyone know anything about that?

Back
Top Bottom