Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

does it creases easily?
I guess it is mixed reviews.

Someone said earlier back that his Charcoal VII's were getting creased and those were durabuck while his Bred IV's were completely fine and those were nubuck.  Others said that durabuck > nubuck

Personally, I like the durabuck better because I believe it is a stronger/better material than nubuck.  Haven't rocked any of my shoes this year except for my Kobe's yet so I don't know for me.

Last edited:
I don't trust anyone on this site when it comes to whether shoes crease or not..... :lol:

There was a thread a while back talking about sizing and 90% of the people in that thread weren't even buying their proper size. :smh:

I don't trust anyone on this site when it comes to whether shoes crease or not..... :lol:
There was a thread a while back talking about sizing and 90% of the people in that thread weren't even buying their proper size. :smh:

hahah true!

just got my pair from NDC.  very nice and buttery :smile:  JB quality has been good for a long stretch for me now - only issue i've had was the fire red IV's i had to send back to NDC as the toe box was half melted lol

So how many of you clicked "SUBMIT ORDER" a bunch of times, got charged by eastbay or finishline, NOT GET A CONFIRMATION ORDER but funds are still being held?

I did
Tried calling finishline last night but no one is answering the dam phone. Finishline is holding 500 something on one card and 700 something on another card. This is bull crap.

Its not them holding the funds..its your bank. You have to wait for them to release the hold on the funds (3-7 BUSINESS days) then you'll see the money back in your account and the pending charges with be gone.

Last edited:
Just got word that the Lighting IV's will be quick strike release in march 2013, they already have the pre orders jumping on eBay. Dont know how true the RD might be but looking forward to it 

Its not them holding the funds..its your bank. You have to wait for them to release the hold on the funds (3-7 BUSINESS days) then you'll see the money back in your account and the pending charges with be gone.

This is what happened to me when the concords came out so I was not able to buy them release day :smh:

Both my pairs came in but I would have sent both back if I had purchased in a store.
Ndc pair on the right has excess glue everywhere on both pairs, fnl pair on the left has excess yellow paint on the midsole(not bad enough that I'm not keeping them).

Both boxes came damaged also.

Both my pairs came in but I would have sent both back if I had purchased in a store.
Ndc pair on the right has excess glue everywhere on both pairs, fnl pair on the left has excess yellow paint on the midsole(not bad enough that I'm not keeping them).
The lid to mine was busted too! I was pissed because I bought them at the store, well had my wife pick em up since I had to work and of course she  doesnt know anything about shoes lol

Yea man leave it to fnl again my box was destroyed one shoe was all creased up the toe nox looks like it has been worn.... Then on top the that the paint on midsole looks like crap.. Im very dissapointed in the quality after the way everyone talked them up

Its not them holding the funds..its your bank. You have to wait for them to release the hold on the funds (3-7 BUSINESS days) then you'll see the money back in your account and the pending charges with be gone.[/quoteI

Or u can call your bank and ask them to put a stop on the charges. That's what I did and they put all 6 charges back into my account for availability within 2 mins. This was all in the same day when the thunders cams out. If finishline really confirmed your purchase, they will just charge u again. I didn't have to wait 3-7 days so it wouldn't hurt to just call and let them know your situation. Just my experience and hope it'll help.

Gonna have to say these are my favorite release of the year. Even though I got both, Thunder IV's > Bred XI's.

I actually didn't see myself picking these up when they release, but since I got through at NTSF, I did. My box was pretty messed up too. Overall, these are really nice. The toebox on my right shoe seems a little white for some reason. Maybe just need to clean it up. I'll post pics even though everyone else did already lol.

for anyone that needs the Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Insoles, I found some for $12.49 with free shipping at
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Spenco_Polysorb_Cross_Trainer_Insoles/descpageMS-SPCT.html
instead of the $16.99 on ebay that I've seen being linked in this forum, I just bought some for my Cav 4s
smokin.gif
I bought some on Amazon a few weeks ago and it took a while to get here since the vendor was from New York or something and I live in Cali.

I'm thinking of buying some from this site since it'll be a few bucks cheaper and they ship within Cali so the wait time shouldn't be that long.

The box pictured on their site doesn't match up with the box I received. It could also be an outdated stock picture but I'm just worried I might be ordering a different product. Could you PM or post the picture of what box you get when the insoles come in?

Back
Top Bottom