Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I'm definitely feelin' the Thunders. I'll probably pass tho and just cop the Breds and Olive 9s. I hope you guys got your paper stacked up because JB is gonna have the full-court pressure on our pockets starting next month ..

That's NOT true. Hyperstrikes are much more limited than Tier 0 shoes. Examples of Tier-0 shoes: Doernbecher, BIN23, etc. An example of an HS: Air Max 1 Albert Heijn (only 24 pairs)

Also, a Tier-0 account says something about the store, while HS/QS says something about the shoes. Yeezy 2's aren't HS or QS, they're just limited.
Good looks :smokin

+1 for all of the education on this page.

Learned a lot.

:nthat:

But anyways, I believe the Thunders will be around Cavs 4 numbers.

Meaning many stores may get them, just not a TON of pairs (think Charcoal 7s).

My FNL had 32 pairs of the Cavs 4s and 96 pairs of the Charcoal 7s.

If the Lightnings release, they'll be probably at or less than the Thunder numbers.

Wondering if HOH is gonna do a raffle for the Thunders.

That would suck ONLY IF I'm not picked.

:lol:

Also, according to MN (take this with a grain of salt), the release for these have been moved to November 22d.

Anyone else hear this?

Last edited:
Yeah. No stores would be open unless Jordan Brand plans on dropping them at your local grocery store.
boston market exclusive
nthat.gif

If already posted somewhere else pls feel free to remove but saw this on BX

id be so happy if these released :x :x :x :x :x

straight up BEAUTIFUL

too bad they were made for Melo, they were posted before with his other IV;s

These are definitely going to be limited, like DHughes said, proabbly Cav numbers maybe less :rolleyes

online release would be stupid, I seriously wanted a pair back in 06 but didn't want to spend 500 plus I was only 15 at the time lol spending that much on sneaker at the time was crazy, been searching for a pair ever since and every single pair sells over 1,000, would like to be able to cop at retail 160 without a stupid jacket or tshirt with it.

Those Olympic-esque 4s are so dope. And the red suede joints. But I'm pretty sure its the lightnings, which are wack imo.

online is always open :wink:
could be a online release, things change. cant be the same forever

True. Didn't think about online. I hope not though. My luck online disappeared after the metallic red Foams, and it sounds like these will be more limited than those.

Back
Top Bottom