Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Looks like we won't have to choose between the Olives and Thunders now anyway.  FNL manager here said they got all the info for the Bred IV's today, but nothing still for the Thunder IV's because the release date has been moved back to December.  And it is looking like Dec 26th...

a Wednesday release?!

Looks like we won't have to choose between the Olives and Thunders now anyway.  FNL manager here said they got all the info for the Bred IV's today, but nothing still for the Thunder IV's because the release date has been moved back to December.  And it is looking like Dec 26th...

After xmas?!

That was just what I have heard date-wise.  Which is not official.  I believe the delay to December is official now though.  December 26th isn't your normal Wednesday, either. Big shopping day and both the stealth foams and the cool grey Penny 5's are set to release that day.

I wonder if JB is trying to offer these as a consolation prize for people that don't get the bred XI's to go after.  And there is no space at all to stuff them in soon after the bred IV's now either.

Last edited:
wow, december 26th, really?

^^^^^^^^^^^ those pics above make these thunders look real clean, like them a lot. thanks for pics

I know this is the IV thread but in regards to both the olive talk in the thread and IV, there's been a JB release every Saturday since oct 27th and there is one through every Saturday in NOVEMBER (not 1 wknd off) seeing it on a calender brings on my anxiety!...thunders pushed back would be welcomed by me.. jus make it official so I can manage my funds to fit the date, and LOL-infinite At JB limiting the olives..I guess with all the limited releases (thunder, kilroy pack, DB 9)
They don't want an og near and dear to there heart to sit till January cause with the schedule as is if they weren't limited that's exactly what would happen

Didn't think I'd ever say such a thing, but if the Thunders are truly pushed back, I would be ecstatic!!

video-014164.jpg

video_image-070947.jpg

video_image-070946.jpg

video_image-070945.jpg

video_image-070944.jpg

video_image-070943.jpg

More Pics here
via SneakerWatch

BTW these did get pushed back to Holiday 2012. Jordan rep hit me directly about the release date since we had it set for November. Expect them between the 15-29th of Dec.

Last edited:
^ Its pointless to push these back to December, especially with so many different sneakers dropping.

They are going to sell out regardless, why clutter it with other releases JB???

I'll definitely be looking to get the Blk/Red IVs, XIs, and Stealth Foams but I'm down to scoop these up if my connect can come through. I really like these and I never like yellow on shoes. And If they don't work out I'm sure i can even trade these for Black Cats. I need those more

^ Its pointless to push these back to December, especially with so many different sneakers dropping.
They are going to sell out regardless, why clutter it with other releases JB???
THIS!

Why would they drop these the day after the "big release of the year bred 11's" 
mean.gif

JB trying to suck out every penny from the holiday shoppers 

FNL seems to not have a clue

@FinishLine  so bred 4s r def on the Finishline website. I hope the thunder release is not pushed back

Expand

40m Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@SammyCaloras  That's the plan! Oh the Thunder date is getting pushed back?

Wyatt Ellis  ‏@TheTalkingGlass

@FinishLine  will finish line be receiving the Jordan retro 4 thunder?

Expand

16h Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@TheTalkingGlass  I still don't have a confirmation that we'll receive them. Check back on 11/12 though.

Last edited:
THIS!

Why would they drop these the day after the "big release of the year bred 11's" :smh:

JB trying to suck out every penny from the holiday shoppers 

Ever since the Concord fiasco last year, it seems that Nike as a whole is grouping their releases together. I think they are intentially making it so that releases are clumped together. I suspect that the reason for that is to make it so that everyone gets a pair...may or may not be what they want as their top choice, but on a 1 per customer, 1st come 1st serve, dropping several different kicks on the same day helps ease the release and ensures that more people get something, rather than a few people getting everything.

Galaxy/All Star release
BHM
Gold Medal
etc

Damn All Those 4s Look Dope...I Hope They Do Drop...I Got My Eyes On The Red IVs in that Pic...

I hope this release is a major success in JB eye's so maybe they would drop the lightning 8) somewhat soon

Ever since the Concord fiasco last year, it seems that Nike as a whole is grouping their releases together. I think they are intentially making it so that releases are clumped together. I suspect that the reason for that is to make it so that everyone gets a pair...may or may not be what they want as their top choice, but on a 1 per customer, 1st come 1st serve, dropping several different kicks on the same day helps ease the release and ensures that more people get something, rather than a few people getting everything.
Galaxy/All Star release
BHM
Gold Medal
etc
I totally agree with this logic. It kind of makes it hard for alot of people to just horde all the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom