Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Nice of there dropping everywhere ill have them hate the super limited releases like the 9 pack.

OK, just got comfirmation on the numbers... The Thunders will drop at all stores they are calling them limited, but there still should be enough to go around... The Olives are only at Footaction, Mom and Pop stores, and House of Hoops WITHIN a footlocker only... They are going to drop three times as many Thunders than the Olives, but both are "limited"

OK, just got comfirmation on the numbers... The Thunders will drop at all stores they are calling them limited, but there still should be enough to go around... The Olives are only at Footaction, Mom and Pop stores, and House of Hoops WITHIN a footlocker only... They are going to drop three times as many Thunders than the Olives, but both are "limited"

LOL wut? Olives arent going to be "limited"

Kameuk any word on the material? I'm assuming not with the grey lining look? Those look like the material is too nice loll

LOL wut? Olives arent going to be "limited"
Yeah, they are limited... I have two sources one is that my local mom and pops store is only getting 2 pair of Olives in a size 10.5 and 6 pair of Thunders in the same size and on a GR they get about 6-10 pair... The only shoes I can remember where they only got two pair of a size 10.5 is the Galaxy Foams and the very first Altitude XIII's... I also have a good source at JB that gave me the info that Olives will only be at FA, mom and pops, and he said not all HOH only the HOH that are within a footlocker.... (whatever that means) I told you I been on here forever, but my account got erased when they did the update, I was the one who dropped the 2nd round of the Altitude info, I dropped the wht/red XIV info, and alot of other info... People said I was just talking out the side of my neck then.... P.S. All the way back in Jan of this year I also said to expect XVI's and/or XVII's in 2013 or early 2014 and Ray Allen starts the season in some XVI's................. I dont have as many post as you, but I got hella connects with legit info...

Last edited:
why would you question me instead of him? i highly doubt Olives would be that limited like hes saying.
He can with some information right or wrong and you dismissed it, so I figured you must have had better information. That is a sensible conclusion to draw right?

I can see the Olives being Limited with all the heat coming out around the same time. JB
knows that the Bred IV's, thunder IV's, cool grey IX's, and Bred 11 R gonna sale out. So to
see the Olives do good they will make them a FTA and mom pops release only making them
more limited than the thunders to sale good. Plus MJ him self liked the Olives more
of all colors.

now i would love to see some of those 4's drop , they are all hot.......... but

there is no way they are dropping..... we cant get that lucky........................................................peace23

why would you question me instead of him? i highly doubt Olives would be that limited like hes saying.
question you?
laugh.gif
you also claimed sds sold legit shoes at one point

Don't understand why the Olives are going to be limited.

:smh:

So, I got the OK to get these this Friday for $265.

Man, I just don't think these will as bad of a release to warrant that price tag. I could be wrong, but I don't see it.

Yeah, well I didn't wanna take a chance and be tight I missed out.

I know once they sell out, they'll be more than what I'm buying them at.

Hopefully. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom