Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

So only some finishlines getting them?? I hate this some stores get them bull just let every store get them and get to east 3 pairs of each size looks like a pass on these unless my finishline guy hooks me up.

they have shown up on the release calendar for 12/22. going to try and get them, but not getting my hopes up knowing FNL site is trash and NDC isnt the easiest

So how are people getting info of this FNL only and release date? I thought the 22nd wasn't confirmed or anything.

So how are people getting info of this FNL only and release date? I thought the 22nd wasn't confirmed or anything.

its confirmed on ndc havent seen any fnl info

Last edited:
whoooahhh... this is one of the things i dont like about ivs.
Well, I;ve worn my Cavs a few times, size 14, big feet and all and no creasing like that. I wouldn't judge off the early releases. If the material/quality is the same as Cavs then I may even cop.

Last edited:
Delz said that the quality on the Thunder is better than the Cavs.

2:15

We'll find out though.

Last edited:
8am link pops up, click it, select size, add to cart, checkout, done.
Yeah I usually don't have a hard time copping on NDC unless its something really limited. The last time I tried to buy something my damn google chrome was acting up and would not show recent tweets any time I pressed refresh. Firefox was giving me the same issue but IE worked. Anyone have this issue with chrome?

I did with the Bred IV's release.  Everyone was like "Easy cop on NDC.." all that bs and I'm sitting at my computer asking to myself where the hell is the link? Of course 30 minutes pass by and the link finally shows up. 
mean.gif

Funny how some pairs look like they are Durabuck, and others look like they have that ashy nubuck.

Last edited:
Ya the quality on those pics is NOT what you will find with the quality of this years black based 4's.  That creasing is god awful and makes me think that those have a very small shot at being a legit pair.  They look like crap and they creased like they were made of 3M/Cardboard.

Yeah I was a bit skeptical, this years nubuck IV's don't crease like that especially after one wear.

Ya the quality on those pics is NOT what you will find with the quality of this years black based 4's.  That creasing is god awful and makes me think that those have a very small shot at being a legit pair.  They look like crap and they creased like they were made of 3M/Cardboard.
this... they look fake to me.

Last edited:
checked our receiving list today and these are a go for the 22nd, so happy, just to give you numbers these are limited like the cavs, where only getting 18 pairs, will be very interesting to see what happens with these, the 11s may over shadow these

checked our receiving list today and these are a go for the 22nd, so happy, just to give you numbers these are limited like the cavs, where only getting 18 pairs, will be very interesting to see what happens with these, the 11s may over shadow these
what store do you work at?

IF these are on NDC, shooting for multiple pairs.
pimp.gif
Nike already confirmed they'll be available online.  I'm pretty sure they're going to limit to 1 per consumer. Are you able to cop multiple pairs from different accounts?  Not hating...props if you're able to get through. I have a hard enough time copping one pair.

Back
Top Bottom