Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Footlocker.ca put their release calendar up for December and it isn't on there.

Manager at West Edmonton Mall said it was 50/50 that they get them.
We have our Manifest for up until January and they're not on there either....Even the Xmas Lebron's, Kobes and qsKDV's are on there.  Something fishy's going on.

Now that other spots will have these, the release should be a tad bit better.

Must cop these to complete this year's 4 releases.

Did the same with the 3s of last year.

Can't wait.

:smokin

16 more days.

My other 4s are ready..

Last edited:
so.....am I going to be able to cop online? I've wanted these for years. I wish they'd release the lightnings as well.

Now that other spots will have these, the release should be a tad bit better.

Must cop these to complete this year's 4 releases.

Did the same with the 3s of last year.

Can't wait.

smokin.gif

16 more days.

My other 4s are ready..

I'll be posting a similar pic once I get my Thunder's as well. This was a GREAT year for the IV's. Question, what's all the III's that released last year? I can't remember and I wanna know if I got all the releases or if I'm missing anything. I know I failed to get the Black History Month's but they'll be getting copped next year...

My buddies are running a LEGIT contest as always...if you want a chance at a free pair of Thunders just peep the info! Good luck, everyone!

Ho Ho Ho! Tis' the season for giving! And here at sneakeryeti, we like to hook our customers up! So with that being said, we are giving away a FREE pair of the JORDAN IV's 'THUNDER' on DEC 21st, 2012.

--To enter the contest, you simply must follow us on twitter @sneakeryeti. --

On Dec 21st, between the time frame of 1:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM EST we will drop a random tweet for you to DM us with your name and size. The contest window will close in 10 MINUTES!

So if you don't want to miss out, make sure you sign up for our mobile notifications by texting the number: 40404 with the message: follow @sneakeryeti

A RANDOM winner will be chosen that same day. Most importantly GOOD LUCK! And thank you for all your love and support!

-Sneaker Yeti Santa

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Air Jordan 4 Retro
Black/White-Tour Yellow
Style# 308497-008
$160

SOMEBODY CREATE A SEPARATE THREAD!

I'll be posting a similar pic once I get my Thunder's as well. This was a GREAT year for the IV's. Question, what's all the III's that released last year? I can't remember and I wanna know if I got all the releases or if I'm missing anything. I know I failed to get the Black History Month's but they'll be getting copped next year...

Here's the collection of the 2011 3's.

2lxv8e8.png

Didn't they change and set the date awhile back. Nowadays its hard to tell which stores are getting what. My local footlockers said they won't get these and HOH always do raffles. It seems like online is the way to go nowadays.

I prefer the lightning pair but these will do. The shoes remind me of the time eastbay and NDC started crashing lol. Ahhhh memories

Here's the collection of the 2011 3's.
2lxv8e8.png

So jealous. 2011 was a series of unfortunate events for me. Was not able to cop anything I wanted besides the Vs. PYS sent me the wrong size wolf greys while I was on vacation. 1 size too big. I foolishly tried to rock em anyway since by the time I got home it was far too late for a return. Now I have an oversized used pair of Vs.

My phone broke just before the BC IIIs so that and the BFs were out of the question. I wasnt able to cop the DB IVs, I didnt have money for the Columbias and I missed out on the TBs too.
:/

It will cost a fortune to get any one of those sneakers so I just gave up

Back
Top Bottom