Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Yup, extra work for a shoe? Nah... I think not. That's some freshman highschool type stuff. NDC or nothing and move on.

I'm pretty sure these should be some what easy to get. There is too much dropping this month and this release is at the end so pockets are going to be tapped out.
I just have a feeling that people who weren't able to cop the Bred XI's which will be millions of people will move onto the Thunders..Sadly..

Last edited:
It's official.

Thunders > Breds.

Avoiding chaos, idiots, and a whole lot of stress. Plus I have the CDPs and every other XI release.

Thunders been on my grails list for a long time comin... they're all mine. :evil:

The thirst for the Thunders is wayyyy higher than my thirst for a second pair of Breds.

Hop
The title of this thread just needs changed.  Prolly didn't know which IV would be the quickstrike until it was announced.

Here is some (vague) info about the Thunder IV's from a FTL DM email that was posted in the XI thread:

Hope I can cop

Could someone order the websites in terms of best chance to cop: FNL, FL, and NDC. Factors to think about include how many each will be getting, ease of website use, prior history/headaches.

Could someone order the websites in terms of best chance to cop: FNL, FL, and NDC. Factors to think about include how many each will be getting, ease of website use, prior history/headaches.
For me personally, I think it's FNL, NDC and FL. I only give the slight advantage to Finishline since they changed their website back to the old format. If it was the new site, FNL would be last. 

I think I'm gonna try to hedge my risk by trying for the Breds too. That way I can use them as trade bait for these in case I miss out the next day.

Wassup with the LA area? I only know 2 stores that are getting them, the rest claim they don't know or they are not! Anyone know which spots are? Thanks! :D
Edit:to be specific anyone know if HoH Beverly center getting these? They told me they don't know yet because they haven't got them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom