Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

:lol: exactly you can tell these are all kids in here when you got this lil boy complaining about what working guys like you and me do on a regular basis. and he is doing it to get shoes, wonder whats gonna happen when he gets a job cant be complaining then. anyway here is my pair

Why this years black cement 4s couldnt have this kind of nubuck or what ever u wanna call it?

Last edited:
You guys are craZy ! Who ever said these are ugly, to each their own. For me ? I am good for this all day ! I think these are tough, just giving you my honest !! :smokin

Shoot sorry bout the double, I accidentally didn't include the pic. I was talking about the tour 4, that's a very nice shoe !! Ju hearrrddddd !!!

:wow: I have been out of this thread for TOO long. After seeing the pictures posted, I'm honestly thinking of putting these priority over the Bred XIs. Oh lawd.

Damn those Tours!

:wow: :x :smokin

Tours SHOULD of released INSTEAD of the Thunders.

Tours > Lightnings > Thunders

With that said, these will still be mine.

:smokin

Also, why do the pics up above make the material look like Durabuck or whatever?

Thought they were the same as the Cavs & B/Reds?

*scratches head*

Damn those Tours!
Also, why do the pics up above make the material look like Durabuck or whatever?
*scratches head*

I second that, I wish we were getting tours instead. I heard that the quality on the thunders ain't to good. That may be strictly early release quality. But whoever has these in there hands right now are saying they aren't the greatest quality. Kind of rough

Will try and score a GS for the misses.... May get a pair but still on the fence with all the releases in the last 2mths of the yr. hoping for RSVP since I'm pretty good at those....

Still undecided if I want these. Like always, will wait to see in person before I make a decision. For everyone that's been talking about the tour iv's, I absolutely love my pair. The quality of the leather makes all the iv's this year look like crap.

Damn those Tours!
*scratches head*

I could really care less for the Thunders to be honest. If I get lucky and land a pair, they'll chill in my closet for a long time.

On a side note, if they release the Tours again, you all know that the quality is not going to be up to par, all NT is gonna hear is QUALITY SUCKS! but those people will still end up trying to cop on RD. Since I don't really care about quality, its an instant cop for me.

We still figuring out if Canada is grabbing them. Spoke to someone from FL, still up in the air !!

Tours are ugly IMO....but are these a GR or QS? I am thinking QS since there has been no solid info and these are not coming in GS sizes..Kinda off topic question but were the olives a QS they went faster than IDK what and they weren't in GS sizes.

We still figuring out if Canada is grabbing them. Spoke to someone from FL, still up in the air !!
Footlocker in Edmonton is getting them so the major FL's in the country should be getting them!!

Back
Top Bottom