Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Totally forgot about these. Working too hard over here and forgot about the tickets and raffles. If I can grab a pair I will.

Thanks. From the video, the subtle differences makes the '12 pair better than the '06's IMO. They improved it.

I was blessed to get 3 pair of these... Only want 1 though! I have one away to my boy who really wanted cop, but I have an extra pair! Should I pick it up for a trade purpose or should I just let it go? It's a 10.5 just throwing that out there. Lol not asking for trades im just asking for opinions!

This shoe has been completely overshadowed by the XI's.
The Bred XI's thread has currently 500 pages while this has 45.  At the end of Friday the Bred XI thread will have 800 and all the salty people who missed on the XI's will come here and raise this to over 100+ pages.

Too much hype on the Bred XI's..

^^

Lol. Good points.

XI thread is also at 700,000 views and this thread 60,000.... I know a lot of people that I've talked to aren't that interested in these though. I hope it stays that way.

Last edited:
^^
Lol. Good points.

XI thread is also at 700,000 views and this thread 60,000.... I know a lot of people that I've talked to aren't that interested in these though. I hope it stays that way.
Glad you got your RSVP I messaged you if you needed any help. I guess not. 
tongue.gif
 Anyways congrats.

^^

Lol. Good points.

Glad you got your RSVP I messaged you if you needed any help. I guess not. :tongue:  Anyways congrats.
[rule]

Really? I must have overlooked it.. My inbox has been way to busy this week. Thanks for the offer though.Still appreciated.

My boy has to work and won't be able to try for this release.

Going after two for him.  Will make my rounds locally after work/gym to see if the good people at FNL will set one aside for me so that I only have to try for another online.

Last edited:
Only bad thing is a ton of people have said "people at the mall missed out on the XI so they said well what is this raffle? The 4's. oh ok ill take one of those then I guess." Or even the NT guys that missed out took thunder tickets just as a consolation.

No chance you'll get those for these Thunder 4's.  They are releasing GS sizes of Thunder's.  They are limited, but still a lot of them are going around.  Maybe for the '06 Thunders before it was announced that the 2012's were coming out.  You know how limited those BG Galaxy's were?

Just my opinion... But if you got someone that will work that deal, make that ***** QUICK!  And congrats if it happens

I mean not through a trade... I meant on some grab em, throw em up on the bay & hope something wild happens... If a friend of mine traded someone 2 pairs of chicks for a pair of DS flints anything is possible right?

I mean not through a trade... I meant on some grab em, throw em up on the bay & hope something wild happens... If a friend of mine traded someone 2 pairs of chicks for a pair of DS flints anything is possible right?
Oh yeah, I think the Thunder's should fetch a nice amount off eBay, in terms of getting enough cash to get close to those.  If you are lucky enough to live in a city with a big facebook sneaker group or a lot o activity on craigslist, a lot of things are possible.  They're extra thirsty and quick to deal in there.

good lookin out bro. i just looked on the Nike insider page and no 15 for me on NDC :smh:
if eastbay dont carry em oh well ill keep my dough for the xmas brons r xmas kds

Back
Top Bottom