Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

You got some crazy idiots who will do ANYTHING for a damn shoe, even take one's life.

Last month I was debating on whether or not to go to the Beverly Center to get the DB 9's right. Then I wake up to see some NT'ers in the DB9 thread saying someone brought a gun waiting in line for the DB 9's.  Luckily the cops got him, but imagine if he didn't get his size or someone pissed him off?  THANK GOD I DIDN'T GO.

I mean it's in Beverly Hills! and someone brought a gun 
mean.gif
.  If someone is going to go to an elementary school and kill children or a movie; why hesitate on a mall or a popular release.

I don't have any intentions to scare anyone, but it's just the truth. 

Note: Yes, whenever I leave my house I understand anything can happen just not into camping for tickets.
So true.  It shows you the true mindset of people.  I was in footlocker playing my role of getting raffle tickets though my pairs are on lock and there were 8 pages for Bred's 11's and 1 page for the 4's.  It's only a matter of time before the retailers get the Hint.  People want to blame Nike... but with some effort u can score most releases online in the safety of your home.  Some of us older guys with a wife and family don't even think about this camping crap...online or reseller if its a true want.  Either way is it just me but the online buying experience is a quick rush of adrenaline followed by a sense of accomplishment....like sniping an auction for grails on ebay in the last second...

I got my pair of Thunder IV's reserved at Champs. I was in the FTL line and last pair of IV sold after about 10 people started cutting line to get the XI's. Well XI's sold out so they went to the IVs. Happened to walk into Chanp's to talk to a guy I know and he had 1 ticket for 12's. Got super lucky

so glad these released along with the 11s. i've been waiting for these for quite some time now and after looking at resale prices already up, i thought i wouldn't get a chance. i don't keep a lot of my kicks, but these are the ones i needed. my hoh only had 35 of these while they had over 300 of the 11s. like i said in the 11 thread, i was about 150th in line and thought i had no shot at these. ended up getting one of the last pairs and it was actually my size. went back in line and still got my 11s. total wait time: about 2 hrs and 45 minutes.

So true.  It shows you the true mindset of people.  I was in footlocker playing my role of getting raffle tickets though my pairs are on lock and there were 8 pages for Bred's 11's and 1 page for the 4's.  It's only a matter of time before the retailers get the Hint.  People want to blame Nike... but with some effort u can score most releases online in the safety of your home.  Some of us older guys with a wife and family don't even think about this camping crap...online or reseller if its a true want.  Either way is it just me but the online buying experience is a quick rush of adrenaline followed by a sense of accomplishment....like sniping an auction for grails on ebay in the last second...
Yeah when it hits around 5:00 AM you're really not even sleepy anymore your eyes are like 
eek.gif

called champs near me yesterday, the guy told me he wasnt allowed to tell me if they were getting the IV's or not but he promised they werent giving out tickets that day for them. Wasnt even about to go down there since there was 50+ people in line for 20 pairs of XI's. Decided to call this morning to get more answers and dude told me he was already giving out tickets and he forgot to give them out yesterday........

Rushed down there and got the only ticket for my size. Thank you hypebeasts and resellers for taking the heat off of these. By the looks of the list the IVs are gonna be MUCH more limited. After employees got there tickets there was way less then a full size run. 

Funny side note, Wore my CDP's to pick up the ticket. Two of the workers asked me where i got them and one of them asked how much i paid to get them early..... I laughed and told them they were the CDP's, and they looked at me like i was crazy.

NT Vegas just tweeted they're RSVP'ing these. So I assume most other Niketown locations will follow suit.

Gonna be a busy week with the XI's + these. Gotta put in some major work. :smokin

So the recent black/red VII's; that's durabuck.

The black/red IV's: those are nubuck (same material as the varsity red VI's).

Yay or nay?

Tay Zonday.

So the recent black/red VII's; that's durabuck.

The black/red IV's: those are nubuck (same material as the varsity red VI's).

Yay or nay?

Tay Zonday.

Yes, the Charcoal VII's had duraback which was a stronger and better material than the Bred IV's which were nubuck.

2 pair limit on ndc? are they serious? site is gonna crash for sure. db9s release gave it some trouble. gonna be a meltdown

You got some crazy idiots who will do ANYTHING for a damn shoe, even take one's life.

Last month I was debating on whether or not to go to the Beverly Center to get the DB 9's right. Then I wake up to see some NT'ers in the DB9 thread saying someone brought a gun waiting in line for the DB 9's.  Luckily the cops got him, but imagine if he didn't get his size or someone pissed him off?  THANK GOD I DIDN'T GO.

I mean it's in Beverly Hills! and someone brought a gun 
mean.gif
.  If someone is going to go to an elementary school and kill children or a movie; why hesitate on a mall or a popular release.

I don't have any intentions to scare anyone, but it's just the truth. 

Note: Yes, whenever I leave my house I understand anything can happen just not into camping for tickets.
I bring my gun to all releases, but than again i bring my gun everywhere.  Me not having my gun is kinda like forgetting my cell phone. I have a concealed handgun license though.

hopefully i get them "Thunders", people today at HOH getting raffle tickets for the 11s and only a small percentage are going for the 4s
ohwell.gif

LOL I wish these were a 2 per limit.... NDC still hasn't confirmed whether this is a TLO release or not yet.  I am leaning towards TLO.  CG9's and blk/red XI's are both GR's, but I was still surprised to see that they weren't TLO.  NDC also said the stealth foams were gonna be TLO until Thursday, then they changed their tune.

Back
Top Bottom