Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

i feel the rsvp handlers are mad they at work so they know every1 camp oline thts why they usully do it late

Pssst....PSSSST....you can stop with your "within 3 seconds" posts. Thanks to the twitter handles that RSVP in every city on the same day Nike Stores are beginning to flag accounts and somewhat nullifying the "FirstTweetFirstDM" theory. Think somebody mentioned something similar but Stores are adjusting. Goodluck all!

hoping i can hit at nike scottsdale. havent gotten one yet no better time than now

Last edited:
Pssst....PSSSST....you can stop with your "within 3 seconds" posts. Thanks to the twitter handles that RSVP in every city on the same day Nike Stores are beginning to flag accounts and somewhat nullifying the "FirstTweetFirstDM" theory. Think somebody mentioned something similar but Stores are adjusting. Goodluck all!
Source, or you're lying. 

G take it how you want. I can say my source is a Nike Employee, an Exec, or Tinker Hatfield but that means nothing through the net. So either believe or don't believe, makes me no nevermind. I shared. Goodluck!
Relax, wasn't coming at your neck. 

Back
Top Bottom