Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

NTNY is Done. 
mean.gif

Well, this is where trade bait comes in 
happy.gif

#RSVP  for the Air Foamposite One is now closed. We will send DM's to those who successfully register. We appreciate your patience. this is what nikedallas just sent after rsvp for the thunder 5 was opened
mean.gif
 somebody must got that funny stuff
nthat.gif

#RSVP  for the Air Foamposite One is now closed. We will send DM's to those who successfully register. We appreciate your patience. this is what nikedallas just sent after rsvp for the thunder 5 was opened
mean.gif
 somebody must got that funny stuff
nthat.gif
wow they're trippin'
laugh.gif

anybody need help inbox me the nikestore and full name and size will do this for no charge either first come first serve

Last edited:
#RSVP
 for the Air Foamposite One is now closed. We will send DM's to those who successfully register. We appreciate your patience. this is what nikedallas just sent after rsvp for the thunder 5 was opened
:smh:  somebody must got that funny stuff:nthat:

LOL
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ill have what they're smoking :nthat:

i feel the rsvp handlers are mad they at work so they know every1 camp oline thts why they usully do it late

Really? Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of this community when people express themselves as though they must be half-******ed foreigners. ENGLISH MF! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

0/9 on breds11's 

2/3 on thunders only picking up roosevelt as i cant make it to nyc in time.

size 14 gonna be sitting at nyc

just shows the hypebeasts are coming out hard for the bred11 general release i get these with ease and it's a quickstrike and seems a lot more limited

but these shoes look sick hope they have some nice apparel to match 
pimp.gif

Really? Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of this community when people express themselves as though they must be half-******ed foreigners. ENGLISH MF! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
it must be those caffeine pills i had cuz i had to translate it myself
roll.gif
 now the waiting game for the confirmation

Back
Top Bottom