Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Procured a 8.5 successfully for my little nephew, got the next day shipping so that they are here by Christmas. Will be little man's first pair of IVs. :smokin

Got them in my cart on FNL and even put in my winners circle coupon

Checked out with paypal and know the site is just showing the countdown page. :smh:

And got the order confirmation email with a quicky. 
smokin.gif

I never have any ****** luck with NDC. >: I click the twitter link exactly as the feed went live, and every size is held? FOH! :x

was able to get through finishline but as soon as ndc posted the link i couldnt add to the cart same with eastbay :smh:

Gotta be kidddddddddddddddding me >:

The one time I tried to look for the shoes before the supposed 6 am (AZ time) release time by refreshing the site over and over, it actually showed up on FNL and I was even able to add both sizes I needed for me and my friend

I get to the check out and nothing would get approved: credit, debit, even stupid paypal. I know I have the funds too and sure enough I log onto my banking account and shows both pending charges on my credit card from FNL >: :smh:

Last edited:
made it all the way to submit order page on FNL, submitted the order...wait...BOOM THE PAGE WILL TRY AGAIN 30 message...SMH

Back
Top Bottom