Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Got these and my XI's earlier this morning from my girlfriend for Christmas/birthday. Awesome weekend! 
nthat.gif

Glad I was able to get these fairly easy my first time actually getting through on NDC....I was pretty bummed on not getting the Playoff XI's but now I feel a bit better.......kinda

Last edited:
Got through on eastbay. 11 min checkout timer so fairly smooth. Good luck to the rest.

I really wouldn't be surprised if FL does a restock on both these 4's and the 11's soon. They've been catching a lot of flack for the website.

Got thru on FNL. Takes a little sting away for missing out on the 11s yesterday. Good luck to the folks still trying.

Man, I'm gonna go back to sleep and just pay these broke *** resellers $20 over retail. I hate the sneaker game in Detroit SMH. Not the worse scenario I suppose, just lost precious sleep.

Damn that was easy. And I'm not trying to rub salt in the wounds. I got one off NDC and FNL, plus a GS size for my nephew for Xmas. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

FNL has been $$$$$ 2 days in a row!!! Got the xi's with shipping conformation yesterday & got the iv's this morning WAAAAY to easy I was done checking out in about a minute. FNL may get a lot of hate but they have come through for me BIG TIME this wknd.

Locked 2 pairs... Both for under retail 151.89 for FNL and 147.39 for NDC... Got email confirmation for both.

Back
Top Bottom