Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Got my size 11 from NDC. Only got the all pairs are secured warning once, second time trying to add worked out this time. It's a shame that wasn't the case with yesterday's release; I tried adding to the cart numerous times until the sizes no longer showed up.

Nah.... we'll get there. 
nthat.gif

EDIT: NDC Sold out after 15 minutes!!!!

Last edited:
Well that was a big fail, spent 8 minutes refreshing. The sneaker game has changed so drastically, I remember the days people would get the link early and post it in here, I lucked out all the time back then.

If yall wait on the countdown page you will get in.  I waited for 2 hours yesterday for the 11s and got 2 pairs

FNL

Last edited:
One person from this thread has already been banned since the product launched.

If any buy/sell attempts occur within this thread, you'll earn a suspension.

FNL page just keeps counting down to 30 and starts over :smh: >:

Is there any chance my order went through? :nerd:

This one on Ndc was link only , I only saw boys sizes up before tweet went out

C'mon bruh, everyone and they mom thanking you. Which is cool as they should, just wish I had the same sight. Lol !! struck out, right when the timer went off. You now the story, especially if we got early site. I even posted last night asking what the best direction is ? No one replied back. I would rather we get them then the whole damn general public. Just my thought !

Thought I was gonna get them off champs because my countdown timer was hitting at 7:57 but I guess some hit 0:00 earlier. Proceeded to FNL where I already had my 'retro 4' search up sorted by price: high to low. Hit refresh once and there they were. Easy cop, hope everyone else was able to get a pair.

goddamnit, NDC is a hit or miss....got 2 pair XIs, but can't get these :smh:

And that's exactly what it is! With the exception for those few lucky one who apparently can get almost every release online.

Sidenote, had a 13 min countdown on eastbay and just got confirmation for my 2nd pair. Why can't every online release be this easy for ME

Nike Store Twitter was definitely on that BULLISH! How you don't post the link until 8:02 and when I click immediately seeing the link majority of all the sizes are gone. :smh: Reason why I bought them on Ebay a couple days ago because I had a feeling I'd encounter some BS.
funny you say this when there is still pretty much a FSR at FNL at we speak.....i guess complaining is easier than paying retail...

i just wanna know why the shoes didnt show up for me in the search on NDC. it was like they just didnt want me to see it

Back
Top Bottom