Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Those Nikes on the shelf next to the Pistons
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If i'd have to choose i'd choose the nikes. These Pistons are out of this world.
sick.gif

I picked up a pair as well. The mix of color and materials is strange, but i love the vi in general, so as a collector i decided to cop. Besides with shoes, you never know if ppl will change their mind about them down the road.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Those Nikes on the shelf next to the Pistons
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If i'd have to choose i'd choose the nikes. These Pistons are out of this world.
sick.gif
Whoa, whoa, whoa; are you serious? I'd take the Pistons over those hideous Pippen fusion.. things
sick.gif

The Pistons wouldn't be a cop for me, but I have a friend that will definitely pull them off to make them look dope, so I can't hate.

I saw these at FTL and didn't even picc them up to look at them....

I just wore my Oreos yesterday instead and told myself that the white/varsity reds are just around the corner for my purchasing pleasure lol

I would buy Rainbow 6 before I would buy these

I think it's the view from the back of the shoe and the contrast of a shiny material with a fuzzy looking flat material that whacks it out for me.  No go.

Personally, I think all of the people who hate have issues. If you are hating because you collect all of the OG's and say "Damn, they should have never changed OG color's" then i'd say, yeah, I feel ya on that. But if you're hatin because you think the patent is off, or the suede is ugly or so forth, you must not have tried these on with a pair of jeans. I put these on with some jeans the other day, and I had more people checkin them out from the other side of the mall than when I got my Varsity red's. This shoe is just straight style. It's not about who likes OG colorways or who is a crazy collector (cuz I collect shoes as well)... it's about pickin this shoe up and sayin, "damn, these would go sweet with my black jeans and blue shirt", etc. Cheer up fellaz, no need to hate on a J.

they aint that bad why people have to go to such an extreme with how bad they dont like these or those one man trash is anothers treasure. people who are like OMG JB what are you doing dont kill yourself over shoes that drop

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Personally, I think all of the people who hate have issues. If you are hating because you collect all of the OG's and say "Damn, they should have never changed OG color's" then i'd say, yeah, I feel ya on that. But if you're hatin because you think the patent is off, or the suede is ugly or so forth, you must not have tried these on with a pair of jeans. I put these on with some jeans the other day, and I had more people checkin them out from the other side of the mall than when I got my Varsity red's. This shoe is just straight style. It's not about who likes OG colorways or who is a crazy collector (cuz I collect shoes as well)... it's about pickin this shoe up and sayin, "damn, these would go sweet with my black jeans and blue shirt", etc. Cheer up fellaz, no need to hate on a J.
So in other words u like these because people stare at u more than they did when u had on your black/varsity red VI's? 
laugh.gif
 This shoe is trash IMO not because it's not an OG cw but because they look like those fake VI's u see for $50 at swapmeets or those fake websites. I thought seeing them in person would change my mind on how i feel about these but damn they're even worse in person
laugh.gif
shape is completely off, that pl looks 
sick.gif
 especially with that glitter or watever it has on them. And since when is grey a part of the Pistons color?
eyes.gif

i'm not gonna lie, at first i was like ugh. then yesterday i bought my 17 month old baby a pair and they look cool. they don't look that bad.
my friend said he'll give me his employee discount, so, im going to get one for me and the baby momma

=)

I'm gonna say this again, people bash this shoe, along with a few others and I scratch my head wondering why? Why would you bash it? Just go on and say, it's not my style. Honestly, I LOVE THE SHOE. Maybe cuz J's look pretty good on me in general, I feel like the patent makes it stick out more. Not braggin or sayin anything more than for the people who bash, learn to appreciate. Look at it this way, if you hate it that much--DON'T BUY IT. The ugliest shoe on God's green earth is the Jordan XV, and I see "SOME PEOPLE" sayin they're sweet. I just tell them they are not my style, but nice shoe to have.

got my pair for $75
pimp.gif
my hook up came thru.
it's a good lookin shoe IMO. It's grown on me. They're not ugly at all. a lot of people hate on this because they're not an OG color. screw it, i bought a pair for my son and baby momma.

ftlhookupreceiptpistonv.jpg

pistonvieast99.jpg

Originally Posted by east99

got my pair for $75
pimp.gif
my hook up came thru.
it's a good lookin shoe IMO. It's grown on me. They're not ugly at all. a lot of people hate on this because they're not an OG color. screw it, i bought a pair for my son and baby momma.

ftlhookupreceiptpistonv.jpg

pistonvieast99.jpg
i would get them for $75.00 and give you and your friend a tip
if your in the nyc area e-mail i am serious 

that pic makes them look a whole lot better then what was orginally posted.where in the bay you at? I might get these if I can swoop em at 75

Back
Top Bottom