Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Don't hate them because its not an OG color, It to me looks too busy and like a Fake to me. But thats just me. And like I predicted that are selling quite well, at least here in south florida

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Don't hate them because its not an OG color, To me it looks too busy and like a Fake to me. But thats just me. And like I predicted that are selling quite well, at least here in south florida

$75 might still be a bit too much

I'm here in San Francisco, but that whole employee 50% is for 2 days and it happens every 4-6 months.
But for 75 i wasn't trippin. They are worth it and they look good and feel comfortable. i'm wearing them now

Its funny how brainwashed people are but these look like varients circa 2002...and as bad as they look, everywhere I turn, there's another couple and their toddler with them on...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Its funny how brainwashed people are but these look like varients circa 2002...and as bad as they look, everywhere I turn, there's another couple and their toddler with them on...
laugh.gif

lol u so right. they could have just did the september blues and would have been good.

i wouldnt even whant these for free lol maybe i would use these to cut my lawn thats about it

i saw these in the mall and picked up a pair for 96.00. they do look better in person. i usually get off beat shoes anyway.

I noticed that these are already on sale now. (FNL has them for $119.98 and Eastbay for $129.99) Will these go further on sale or do you think those are the lowest prices it will get?

(I am trying to get every VI release this year and want to put this as a last priority, but at the same time, don't want to miss out on them. Any advice is appreciated.)

^They will go lower bro! Even with the reduced price they are still sitting at stores with FSR's im guessing they will go down to $100 eventually or even lower.

EDIT WAS LOOKING FOR THE LAKERS COLORWAY FOR $100.00 or under
does anyone know where these can be had for under $100.00 in manhattan or brooklyn or online in a size 8.5 
thanks

These are really really nice shoes. Awesome quality, very comfortable, and sexy.. I know everyones gonna talk %@#*, but i'm not a follower, these are actually nicer then those terrible olympics...

Originally Posted by BigEli500

These are really really nice shoes. Awesome quality, very comfortable, and sexy.. I know everyones gonna talk %@#*, but i'm not a follower, these are actually nicer then those terrible olympics...

I think all the 6s that were put out this year fit pretty much the same, so as far as comfy go, i think they are all the same.  The only thing i see ppl bash on is the CW and the mix matched material used, and i think their opinion is justified for the most part. 

I am shameless though, i bought a pair of these and think they look aite.  Saw a couple guys rocking these while i was at the taste of chicago.  didnt see that many ppl wearing j's in general though, kinda sad for me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom