Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

I don't cop most Jordan releases.
That said?    ...I'm usually ON #'s 3-7. 

..but THESE?

I can't do it.

No disrespect to anyone who likes'em.
Do you.
If I liked'em?   ..I'd rock the hell outta'em   ..but?       ..not this time JB.
These have way too much goin'on for me.  ..& patent, on a VI?   ..smh.
Just a poorly executed CW, IMO.

Good for all of us who don't like'em, that there are not shortages of VI's to cop in their place.

A meaningless opinion.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

sorry for buying what i like guys...
eyes.gif

Why you apologizing?  Nobody really cares.  Most think they are straight hideous, bootleg-like, me included.  Don't let that dissuade you from copping a pair of kicks you like. 

I'm sure there are plenty others out there that like this shoe and will copp it and maybe some on NT that trash it but want to buy it and will never admit to it because of the overwhelming aversion to it by the NT mainstays.

Nobody's hatin' on you fam.  Just be happy and peace out with your new kicks.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

eyes.gif

Why you apologizing?  Nobody really cares.  Most think they are straight hideous, bootleg-like, me included.  Don't let that dissuade you from copping a pair of kicks you like. 

I'm sure there are plenty others out there that like this shoe and will copp it and maybe some on NT that trash it but want to buy it and will never admit to it because of the overwhelming aversion to it by the NT mainstays.

QFMFT. But I think a lot of people were hatin' on him because of the true hideousness of this Retro. Need more stand up guys on this board like ckauffman... At least he buys what he likes and doesn't buy into the hype.

I still think they look worse than bootleg Jordans though.
roll.gif

the patent leather made them look like doo doo. damnnn they could of been soo much hotter. whats really good is the NEON GREEN VI commin out

YO! That pic makes them appear decent... but I've held the Infant and PS sizes in my hand. Those are utter garbage. DF!!!

The first pictures that leaked really made these shoes look like
sick.gif
but now that there are better pictures these shoes actually look ok. The things that killed it for me and i think almost evryone is the PL. If they would've released with the PL the MAYBE i would've copped. But those of u that like them don't worry about what people tell you. If you really like them then don't hesitate to cop, just buy what you like.

enough with the blk suede...it doesnt work with the patent either...i do however like the patent on the 08 olymps vis. Infrared pack better be nubuck or bust!!!

they look better in the pic, but still an easy pass for me w/ everything else that is coming out

just got em today, not the best but not horrible as everyone makes them as well. Had 150 to blow so i copped...

LOL what if the pack features pl and nubuck??

just got em today, not the best but not horrible as everyone makes them as well. Had 150 to blow so i copped...

pics or it didnt happen.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

pics or it didnt happen.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's see em! 
smile.gif

i think theyre not that bad somethin to just rock the &$*# out of till they fall apart and then throw them away

Originally Posted by rojanjon

eyes.gif

excellent post! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom