Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

385469972.jpg

385469969.jpg

385469968.jpg

VIA T.S.G. WHERES YOUR PICS ckauffman23

I saw these in person at True the other day. I think they would actually be pretty dope if there wasn't any patent leather on them. That just killed it for me. HARD to pass on VI's for me though...

Can't do it for anything more than $79.99. Even at that point, it'd just be for "beater" status kicks.

wore them into the hook up in houston friday and they had em on the counter sellin for 275... he asked how much i paid for mine and i said 150 smh. Got alot of complements on em, and everyone likes em that sees em. Certainly not the best pair of shoes but far from worse

I havent logged into this site in a long time. I come back and I see THIS!? JB never ceases to disappoint.

I saw these in person today. I have to say, this is really the ugliest VI I've ever seen. At least the Vag-Ina toed Olympic VI's were a white based patent leather. Not far from them, but certainly uglier.

I can't believe people will actually cop this shoe. If they made the Heel Tab and the tongue Black instead of gray, it would look a lot better. And take the patent off........

I can't wait to see the idiot resellers buy these thinking they will sell out, only to be stuck with them.

These shoes are such garbage. I hope JB eventually learns that people won't just buy any retro just because it's a RETRO. FTL sent me an email about these.. free shipping.
laugh.gif
whoopty whoop.

horrible cw
sick.gif
 i'd rather get a second pair of oreos in eastbay(with 20% off) than this garbage
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom