Air Jordan Retro VII Bordeaux..?

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Can we get through the holiday season first lol... im sure you've seen the scans.... just be on the look out for March '11

The scans didn't show they were coming out. It showed them stupid orion ones or w/e they are called.

some stuff dont make it to scans. we got dates and product numbers for Flint XIIIs, White Red XIIIs, and Cool Grey XIs all GRs but no scans

some stuff dont make it to scans. we got dates and product numbers for Flint XIIIs, White Red XIIIs, and Cool Grey XIs all GRs but no scans

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Product number = SKU?
If so, can you please list 'em for shoe mentioned?

Product number = SKU?

I don't remember anyone posting the scans for Oct-Dec period. I don't recall seeing anything after September or October. That doesn't mean those scans don't exist, it just means they might not have been posted. We have seen scans for March already and it had those other 7s posted, not the bordeauxs. You're right though about some stuff not making it to scans, I just think there's a good shot they were never planned for March and we will probably see them on a later day. There was no real proof that these were ever even planned besides iss posting that thing on their phone app and they probably just heard about a 7 dropping and assumed it was these.

I don't remember anyone posting the scans for Oct-Dec period. I don't recall seeing anything after September or October. That doesn't mean those scans don't exist, it just means they might not have been posted. We have seen scans for March already and it had those other 7s posted, not the bordeauxs. You're right though about some stuff not making it to scans, I just think there's a good shot they were never planned for March and we will probably see them on a later day. There was no real proof that these were ever even planned besides iss posting that thing on their phone app and they probably just heard about a 7 dropping and assumed it was these.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Product number = SKU?

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401

and about the Bordeauxs Y3 will start cookin them up around Dec-Jan they'll be released March-April

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Product number = SKU?

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401

and about the Bordeauxs Y3 will start cookin them up around Dec-Jan they'll be released March-April

JB please release these

mj19849384.jpg

mj19849383.jpg

smokin.gif

Aight preciate it, I thought I had heard news about them but lately I haven't seen any buzz... ^^ and YES... PLEASE NIKE... I need these
laugh.gif

Aight preciate it, I thought I had heard news about them but lately I haven't seen any buzz... ^^ and YES... PLEASE NIKE... I need these
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom