Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Where do you live?

I am somewhat new to this whole thing so if youre an OG feel free to correct me: i feel like winning a raffle in a place L.A. or NYC would be damn near impossible...I lived in Richmond, va for a long time and NEVER was able to get my hands on a retail pair. Now I live in nj (an area where I RARELY see anyone with retro's on) and I win raffles like crazzzzzy. I think LOCATION is the biggest key in raffle winning.
I live in LA. Location is everything.  I actually got a second call  after 9:00. It has gotten much harder to win raffles recently for me. I work near SM and Fox Hills kind of and live out in the Valley. So I usually try and hit up all those spots. I will give my valley heads a lead for tomorrow and that is the Champs at Topanga will do a FCFS they got their shipment late.

They come already Creased cuz the sOFT Butter leather... 

who cares anyways - I wear my kicks

and Buy Extra's for Flips

Where do you live?

I am somewhat new to this whole thing so if youre an OG feel free to correct me: i feel like winning a raffle in a place L.A. or NYC would be damn near impossible...I lived in Richmond, va for a long time and NEVER was able to get my hands on a retail pair. Now I live in nj (an area where I RARELY see anyone with retro's on) and I win raffles like crazzzzzy. I think LOCATION is the biggest key in raffle winning.
I'm in Richmond and entered into exactly one raffle for the BOB and won.  I haven't copped a pair of J's since like 05 so I'm far removed from the sneaker game.  I do agree that location matters but maybe in my case it was luck.  I'm curious as to what malls you used to put raffles in when you were in Richmond.  I got a call from Jimmy Jazz at Regency for the BOB.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to make these my first pair of Xs. Can anyone advise on sizing? I am size 12 TTS but I have a wide foot, so wear a 12.5 in the Jordan 1s. I've heard conflicting things about sizing on the Xs....

Champs just phoned me at 7 pm west coast time, supper late & didnt really give a chance to prepare. I had cash saved for the florals & next weeks 4s thats ALL. Lol. No kicking it, even delayed the celly bill. Then a close freind says ill spot u the money on the BOB, but I cant have em tell I pay. Huh. They know the resell game is no joke, especially on red Is historically speaking. Damn I dunno what to do
*Flame suit on* If you have to delay bills to pay for shoes, I suggest not copping the Retro 10's. There are bigger priorities than copping new shoes. This is an expensive hobby and if you don't show some restraint, you're going to go broke. 

*Flame suit on* If you have to delay bills to pay for shoes, I suggest not copping the Retro 10's. There are bigger priorities than copping new shoes. This is an expensive hobby and if you don't show some restraint, you're going to go broke.
QFT...  Bills and Savings/Investments/Emergency Fund >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHOES

Last edited:
The one shoe looks hella beat and creased compared to the other one.

And I wish the tongue was black like the double nickels

Still pretty wavy tho, the leather looks so buttery
what are the double nickels? ya'll are really too critical of the leather man. who cares if the leather doesn't exactly match up? guarantee it only looks beat to the person wearing them OD stressing that their shoes don't 100% match. imo it looks better having some variation to it like that. the super smoothe stuff just looks fake and cheap.

smh. sadly there are a lot of people "in the shoe game" who probably are doing what dude described. If you are living your life like that you shouldn't be buying $200 shoes PERIOD. and damn sure not 2 in one weekend. twisted priorities. it just takes 1 unexpected issue to come and he will wish he never bought all this rubber and plastic.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Were These That Tough To Lock Down?

They Did Reserve A Pair Out Here And I'm Sure There Will Be Pairs Left Behind Tomorrow

smh. sadly there are a lot of people "in the shoe game" who probably are doing what dude described. If you are living your life like that you shouldn't be buying $200 shoes PERIOD. and damn sure not 2 in one weekend. twisted priorities. it just takes 1 unexpected issue to come and he will wish he never bought all this rubber and plastic. :rolleyes  
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] agreed.. but on another note . does anyone know the hype surrounding these? will it be like a grey toe 13 online release traffic or like infrared 6s traffic? (if you understand what I'm saying

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] agreed.. but on another note . does anyone know the hype surrounding these? will it be like a grey toe 13 online release traffic or like infrared 6s traffic? (if you understand what I'm saying
I'm thinking grey toe 13 traffic. They will sell out eventually the morning of release but it will take 3-4 hours to sell out. They won't be as popular as a the Black Infrared 6. The only reason those stayed around on FINL was because half the buyers couldn't check out.

easy enough. I think so many pairs came out today it made it easy. The liberties FLEW on nike EU though.

copped both at $165, so i thought why not.

Last edited:
I live in LA. Location is everything.  I actually got a second call  after 9:00. It has gotten much harder to win raffles recently for me. I work near SM and Fox Hills kind of and live out in the Valley. So I usually try and hit up all those spots. I will give my valley heads a lead for tomorrow and that is the Champs at Topanga will do a FCFS they got their shipment late.

Damn they actually did get them huh. I was there to get tickets on Tuesday and they said they weren't getting them. Made my rounds that day. NORTHRIDGE, Topanga, Burbank, Glendale, Eagle Rock, and Arcadia

First raffle I've ever won (foot locker in atlanta) so I'm guessing this must be an easy cop cause I never win these.  Funny though cause they left me a voicemail telling me I had until tomorrow at 6.  I call to confirm and they tried to tell me they didn't call me and I didn't win.  LOL Had to remind the girl that I have them on voicemail.  Kinda weird but it speaks to just how shaky this raffle system is. 

Man, I always felt like my go to HoH was shady (which it probably is) but last year when they were doing calls for the Black/Infrared 6's I missed the call and they left a voicemail. I called back with the quickness and expected a sad outcome like "we went on to the next person" but instead the person told me that I was on the list because they understand people can't always answer on time and if there's a problem to save the voicemail and show it to whoever is helping me on release day. My local HoH has been leaving voicemails for months now (they started in the summer of 14') and whenever I get a voicemail after the Black/Infrared 6's I still call back to double check and haven't had an issue yet :pimp:.

Yeah they did. I had to priorities the laser 1's. Bred lo and these since they all dropped this morning.

Back
Top Bottom