Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

LAST QUESTION [emoji]9888[/emoji]️[emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]️[emoji]128308[/emoji].
are these releasing on nike ?
may be a stupid question but my app says it won't.

Last edited:
Copped from store in EU very easy, like 3 people in line  
happy.gif

Guess people sleeping or don't like 'em .

if it is a thing that bothers you, expect lots of precreased toe boxes. seems to be a common complaint from guys who have picked theirs up here in australia.

10980728_10153054767976955_661056686928096364_n.jpg

*pic from a facebook group

Damn this is pretty bad for a brand new shoe.10s crease easily but my pairs from last year weren't like these when I first got them. Mine started creasing after 3-5 use.

Last edited:
Which will be harder to cop, these reds or the Liberty tomorrow. I love the look of the Liberty.

I'm thinking grey toe 13 traffic. They will sell out eventually the morning of release but it will take 3-4 hours to sell out. They won't be as popular as a the Black Infrared 6. The only reason those stayed around on FINL was because half the buyers couldn't check out.

I agree.. I don't think they'll be as easy as the grey toes though. I woke up at noon and just happened to go on Eastbay and copped.. I forgot they even dropped

This here is different.. I don't see an all red retro sitting as long on Valentine/Allstar weekend... But I guess these aren't as hyped

Normally the hyped releases would have 5-6 new replies to this thread every 2 min and at least 8 international links that ship to the U.S. to help ppl out by now

So all the stores who got half or none of their shipments say they might get them next week. So take that for what it is worth.

Quick question.. on SNS do I have to refresh after the countdown to pick a size or does it do it automatically? I've NEVER been able to cart anything on there.. the site always crashes

Back
Top Bottom