Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

just copped off NDC, smh at ppl tryna hype up a 10
laugh.gif

I grabbed my pair from champs just now, I wasn't going to keep waiting on this fake nike line.

Got through on NDC... would've preferred Eastbay with the whole no tax thing but they sold out in seconds

spent almost 5 bills on 3 shoes right now. got to slow down and the oreo 4's and aunt pearls are around the corner.. 
eek.gif

I had them in my cart in 4 places.  Let them go to the people who really want them.

Was nervous for a minute but got through. Grabbed my daughter's pair from finishline and got them on ndc after a 10 minute wait.

Copped for my bro in law on NDC, surprisingly easy, if I got through I know everybody scored because I never get through on NDC

185 for a gs they must have made less pairs.

Seems the trend of easy cop is continuing well into all star. Price increase and possibly more numbers. Really letting people eat

Good but side note Nike answer let's take limited to a new level and release shoes only in NY boom yeaaa.

So bad that no ones wants them foams or gold foams cause the average person I personally think is sick of paying resell. And had no chance.

Pretty sure I was first in line cause I got right on to FL and copped my brothers pair. These shoes grew on me, anybody know if my order will be cancelled if I buy another pair but in a different size from FL online? I dont want them bad enough to get my brothers pair cancelled.

wow this broad that held me down just called me and said there was only a 9 left 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
  don't think i didn't take it tho 
laugh.gif

i need to let her know tho that this is serious and this can't happen again 

Just came to the usual spot and no line. Not for me though a nter. I didn't expect a splash page when i checked this morning. This shoe imo is really eh.

Back
Top Bottom