Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

called my local FTL at 11AM, they said they only got girl sizes. Saw on here that some stores got shipments in late and called at 3 and the dude first said he didnt have them, then said they did and sold out and they got 8 pairs... :frown:

Locked down my pair earlier! Can't wait to see these in person. Was on the fence but I love red so I couldn't resist. Hearing buttery leather makes me so glad I got em!

I'ma old dude so i didn't really give these a 2nd thought...
But I was out today picking up some Kyrie ASGs for a buddy and checked these Xs out.
They are niiiice.
If I wore red shoes, I'da grabbed them.

(side note: Had on some Bordeauxs today in honor of AllStar Weekend and this youngbuck stopped me to ask me who my "Plug" was.
I told him, "2011 was my plug for these."
He didn't get it.) :stoneface:

"2011 was my plug for these."
He didn't get it.)
indifferent.gif
boss

Already got shipping confirmation with finishline. They are faster than nike now. :pimp:

I already regret not pulling the trigger for a 3rd pair

Last edited:

Wow that leather piece over the midsole looks like real good. I never had OG's but I've had multiple '05's and Chi X 12's and that was always the cheapest piece of material on the shoe...
wow I'm surprised they used the same leather for that piece. early pics of the Chicago 10s had a piece that looked exactly like the cheap garbage leather they have been throwing on 5s. will be interesting to see the final product of those.

just got tracking number from UPS for my eastbay order

Is it me or was there no limit on pairs on NDC?.... Didn't try cuz I didn't want to risk it, but I didn't see anything on the website or twitter post.

Been trying to get a pair from Ndc all day for my boy. Then.... It said the order went through.

My boy is glad.

These are on HOT CAKE Status right now

Ebay selling is every 5 mins = 2 pairs sold

all my PLUGs said they Sold Out

and some Reseller friends are Combing the malls grabbing GS pairs for Extra Bonus

#MADNESS

Back
Top Bottom