Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

"There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question".
-Carl Sagan

Source: (Wikipedia)

"There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question".
-Carl Sagan

Source: (Wikipedia)
$5 paypal to the first person who can confirm for me lol

Loving these BOBs. Got them for the whole family.
pimp.gif

SP must do that online... I swear i paid Retail when i picked up Shoes from them in store.

If i'm not mistaken

Last edited:
I got my BoB X this last week and noticed that all the boxes on JB's 30th anniversary shoes are flimsy as hell. I have several crushed boxes and ripped corners even when the shoes were double boxed. I didn't care much for the old boxes either but at least they were more sturdy. Oh well.

Anyways, back to the shoes. I have several shoes this year from the remastered series including these and the quality is definitely better than previous year's retros. The only shoe that seemed underwhelming are the Retro 1 OG Low "Black Red." Quality was the same as the 2013 AJ1 OG high's. Maybe they're choosing to remaster only part of their releases and kept some with the same cheap materials. 

For anyone interested, Nike at the Citadel Outlet has these for 169.99 as well as one color way in the 3.

[ATTACHMENT=9098]image.jpg (71k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=9099]image.jpg (69k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
For anyone interested, Nike at the Citadel Outlet has these for 169.99 as well as one color way in the 3.

[ATTACHMENT=9098]image.jpg (71k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=9099]image.jpg (69k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Do they have size 11

Back
Top Bottom