Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

For anyone interested, Nike at the Citadel Outlet has these for 169.99 as well as one color way in the 3.

[ATTACHMENT=9098]image.jpg (71k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=9099]image.jpg (69k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/quote

How much they want for those yellow Son of Mars?

When are ppl gonna learn you can't be spoon fed everything. You gotta be hunting some too

I was curious more than anything. You guys need to chill out. I don't even know where he's located? "Citadel Outlet" means nothing to me

I was curious more than anything. You guys need to chill out. I don't even know where he's located? "Citadel Outlet" means nothing to me

Take the time to think and use some common sense instead of taking the time to make rude posts.

My B.O.B.'s with the Remastered defect. Split seem where the rubber meets the leather. So dope. And a steal at $190. via champssports.com

Take the time to think and use some common sense instead of taking the time to make rude posts.[/quote

I wasn't making the rude post. I believe it was the guy talking about me as if I wasn't here.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, Nike at the Citadel Outlet has these for 169.99 as well as one color way in the 3.

[ATTACHMENT=9098]image.jpg (71k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=9099]image.jpg (69k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I just got off of the phone with them. First I was told that they never received them, then I was told that they were sold.

Which ones did you call about? I was there at 10 this morning and saw the 10s on display (didn't see shoe boxes but thought they might've been in the back. I didn't bother asking because I wasn't interested) and saw a bunch of sizes in the 3s. A friend went at 2pm and picked up a pair of the 3s.

I want to wear these now... but waiting on damn sneaker shield to hurry up and ship my order.

I want to wear these now... but waiting on damn sneaker shield to hurry up and ship my order.
HAHA...they do take a minute with them!!
yea and they know it too. they actually state in your confirmation email that it can take 5 days to ship from the date of order. i dont know why it would take so long....maybe theyre trying to save money by waiting for days for orders to build up so they can ship as many orders as they can with 1 trip.

Finally got to open my package from Bouncewear (took a while to arrive, but at least they double boxed and nothing was damaged). I have to say though, these are so amazing in person. It's definitely one of those shoes where "pictures don't do them justice", and I don't say that about a lot of shoes.

Finally got to open my package from Bouncewear (took a while to arrive, but at least they double boxed and nothing was damaged). I have to say though, these are so amazing in person. It's definitely one of those shoes where "pictures don't do them justice", and I don't say that about a lot of shoes.

Nice.. How long did it take to get em from them?

I think that's the funniest thing about the entire situation with the remastered series. Good leather creases. The cardboard doesn't move.

People missed out on these on the US and waiting for restock?

They are kinda sitting in EU (brick and mortar) stores.

Liberties too
eek.gif

Are Sneaker shields more comfortable than force fields? And which one works better? I've only used force fields, so I was just curious

Are Sneaker shields more comfortable than force fields? And which one works better? I've only used force fields, so I was just curious
IMO forcefields can feel more comfortable, but they dont work nearly as great as sneakersheilds in my experience. they are also not as durable. forcefields r more flimsy. youd have to keep replacing them.

sneakershields feel less comfortable than forcefields...but by that i dont mean sneakershields r uncomfortable. its just that u wont feel the presence of the forcefields as much as sneakershields. but that is mainly because sneakershields is made of a more durable plastic. if you install it right, you can hardly feel the sneakershield if at all.

and unless you have claws as toenails, you cant really mess up a sneakershield.

IMO forcefields can feel more comfortable, but they dont work nearly as great as sneakersheilds in my experience. they are also not as durable. forcefields r more flimsy. youd have to keep replacing them.

sneakershields feel less comfortable than forcefields...but by that i dont mean sneakershields r uncomfortable. its just that u wont feel the presence of the forcefields as much as sneakershields. but that is mainly because sneakershields is made of a more durable plastic. if you install it right, you can hardly feel the sneakershield if at all.

and unless you have claws as toenails, you cant really mess up a sneakershield.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

These are my #2 favorite cop of the year, right behind chrome foams. I just wish the price was slightly lower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom