Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

ordered these on eastbay saturday. got shipping confirmation yesterday and estimated arrival date is friday. so almost a week to get em to me. no biggie though. eastbay just sent me an email with a $15 off code to thank me for my order lol....ill take it

Last edited:
I thought so myself but I think a lot folks wishing they would have copped, initially.
its gonna happen, these will be hot later on down the road. Sleeper cuz of the high amount of releases on all star weekend.

its gonna happen, these will be hot later on down the road. Sleeper cuz of the high amount of releases on all star weekend.
agreed

this was a must cop for me... i couldnt be fooled by all the other ASG releases 

nice pickups as always, Alp 

agreed

this was a must cop for me... i couldnt be fooled by all the other ASG releases 

nice pickups as always, Alp 

Thanks man and I agree, most other as shoes will go on sale. The foams and af1s are fire though
Remember motorboat jones. Cop now if you can
yup, majority of all red jays end up going for crazy paper down the line.

Alp, did you cop those AF1s? I got a pair coming from FTL, if they ever get off backorder =\... BNTL decision.. only way to see them in person was to order with the quickness 

HOH Thousand Oaks, right by my crib, just told me they have a huge stock of BoB's left. Nice to see everyone ate!

Alp, did you cop those AF1s? I got a pair coming from FTL, if they ever get off backorder =\... BNTL decision.. only way to see them in person was to order with the quickness 
Nah, I'll wait until they go on some sort of discount. They are very dope in person

You are right. I wanted to cop these, but I spent so much money on other all-star shoes that I was tapped out. :smh:
Yup, as weekend cost a lot of sneakerheads a lot of bread. There was literally two sneaker releases every day that week.

yea. quite a few surprise releases too. did give me a chance to get the oreo fours and sleep in next weekend. all g r this weekend needed no work in ny but to go to the next store if the first didnt have your size.
actually that has been the case this year.

What's wrong with the quality? I personally thought they were fine

LEATHER IS ENTIRELY TOO SOFT, COUPLE BLEMISHES, AND BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT, MY RIGHT SHOE WAS WRINKLED IN THE TOE BOX.

DEF NOTHING REMASTERED EXCEPT THE BOX AND BOX PRICE.

this release was nice, imo...but ill admit that i wasnt sold until i had them in hand.

it's a well executed shoe and the only x i own.

Last edited:
this was one of the best releases in a LONG time as far as quality. on another note, i finally saw LLs today. they're nice, but not as nice as these imo. might have copped, but it was the last pair and not my size. if i had to choose between the 2, it woulda def. been these.

Back
Top Bottom