Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

Whats the line like at the pop up store to get the tickets for these by MSG?
It was a two hour wait for me this morning. Got my guaranteed ticket though. They actually had the option to pick up at a couple of different FTL/HoH which was sweet. 

If it means anything, my spot got the same amount of BOB as Liberties...
Look where you at though 
laugh.gif

Any chance u guys think these and BOB sit at spots in NYC?
It will be like last ASW. Managers and employees: "Please take our pairs, take as many as you want" Lol

Last edited:
Look where you at though :lol:
It will be like last ASW. Managers and employees: "Please take our pairs, take as many as you want" Lol

Last asw i did everything online im in tristate area so im not sure what u mean exactly lol, they gave out guaranteed tix for all the pair but u think there will be leftovers to pickup day of release?

Last asw i did everything online im in tristate area so im not sure what u mean exactly lol, they gave out guaranteed tix for all the pair but u think there will be leftovers to pickup day of release?
Comparing down to New Orleans ASW. Stores were begging people to buy Infrared 23s because they had so much. Should be no different up there in NYC. They already begging people to buy LB 11s per the thread

Comparing down to New Orleans ASW. Stores were begging people to buy Infrared 23s because they had so much. Should be no different up there in NYC. They already begging people to buy LB 11s per the thread
Thats wjat i thought, this month gona hurt....columbia 4, french blue 7, laser 1, de la low to high all picked up and still have BOB,liberties,lebron asg off the top of my head lol

It was a two hour wait for me this morning. Got my guaranteed ticket though. They actually had the option to pick up at a couple of different FTL/HoH which was sweet. 
went today and waited 20 minutes.  they were doing guarantee tickets for the KD florals as well.   raffles for mirror foamposites too. 

I'm going to assume by the comment earlier, your spot has a bunch of pair? Meaning yall up there always get alot of pairs than most.

Gotcha.

To the people that work in sneaker stores, are shipments equal or are stores getting more BOB than Liberties?

Got my Pair of Bulls Over Broadway

Really nice shoe....

Can't wait to Put them on Feet!

Back
Top Bottom