Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

I like these a lot better then the red 10's, those are way to bright for my taste. 
CO-SIGN!! These are a more unique cw, where as the BOB's is a cw we've seen a thousand times and will see a thousand more

Got 3 raffle tix in for these, going for couple more tomorrow. Been waiting on these, never did care for BOB either. Couple spots I was gettin the tix at asked if I wanted to enter for BOBs too, guess a majority are only going after these.. :lol:

i will literally be walking in to the bmore aquarium as these drop......any skilled online buyers or decepticons wanna cart me a 12??

Last edited:
gotta see these in person. i been on these since the 1st images surfaced, but if the leather looks hella shiny like in that stock room pic on the last page ima have to pass. if it looks more subtle and "vintage" i may have to cop.

I am torn between these and the BOB's!  At first I thought the BOB's were too much red and then I look at them again and on foot and im like those are fire. Still think they are just too bright! These are more subtle so I think I may rock with these...

Rock with these. All red shoes have been so played out now it's not even funny
Yeah man I feel like those are for the young generation, I just cant get with the all red. Just too bright and too much attention to me. That's just my .02,

Seems like all the hypebeasts will for sure go with the BOBs.
can confirm at my store that is the case. Raffles are about 70% bob. Then you have ppl who entered for both but really want the BOB and only want these as a consolation prize. 

can confirm at my store that is the case. Raffles are about 70% bob. Then you have ppl who entered for both but really want the BOB and only want these as a consolation prize. 
Sounds about right, Im going to scoop these and go sit down somewhere and be done with it lol..

gotta see these in person. i been on these since the 1st images surfaced, but if the leather looks hella shiny like in that stock room pic on the last page ima have to pass. if it looks more subtle and "vintage" i may have to cop.
i think these are the most "natural" shots we have currently. first 5 are from finishline and the last from kicks on fire

was thinking about getting these, but i'm passing... bob will do

good luck fellas 
nthat.gif

I was disappointed by these in person, leather is no where near as the Bulls over broadway
same exact leather though? been looking at both of these daily for the past week or so the leather is identical, neither is stiff, both are soft to the touch. 

The bulls over Broadway is way more soft to touch...just like the Legend blue 4s
These honestly felt the same to me. The finish is different but the leather quality feels the same... At least to me it does

I missed the call from FNL and when I called back they only had the liberty's. I figured it worked out because I will get the BOB's but since these are not everywhere FNL will be the only place to get these and be able to use a Discount. This shoe will be like a QS situation with Footlocker brands and VIP rewards will not be accepted.

I know I haven't seen these in person but I don't see anything remastered about these from the pics. I guess I have to wait to get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom