[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Def copping.These are one of the only 10's that I like. I also like the red steel 10's that released back in 2005 so if those retro again I will be on those as well.

i dunno but my 05 were a bit snug

does anyone know if they will put the leather toe cap back on these?
Nope i doubt they would put that toe cap back on the Xs. MJ hated that toe cap and wanted it removed that's why when the OGs released some pairs had the toe cap and some didnt

we are 2 months away from release, no pics?
nerd.gif
I think these are the only ones that have surfaced so far, a GS pair. You can barely make out the black jump man on the heel which is a good sign, no yellow.

I believe the yellow is the jumpman on the bottom of the shoe... Along with different stats right?

I might cop these new release so I can cop a sz11. My 05 pair is 10.5 and they fit a little tight.

Looks like the Steel X's are next on my list.   X's are my least favorite J ,  only because of the lace lock system.  Those elastic bands will suffocate and squeeze the shhht outta your foot.   These are a must have in the collection though

Nope i doubt they would put that toe cap back on the Xs. MJ hated that toe cap and wanted it removed that's why when the OGs released some pairs had the toe cap and some didnt

they shoukld have put the toe cap back on the steels. i would copped. no point now since my 05 pair is in perfect condition

I believe the yellow is the jumpman on the bottom of the shoe... Along with different stats right?

yea og was lightish blue, first retro was red, and this one is rumored to be yellow. they should have went with purple this time

I was just on 23isback (guilty as charged) and they called these the "Zebra" X. If anyone says that **** to me I'm ending the conversation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom