[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
whats the name of the brown colored IX everyone hated but then loved when it re retroed again?

they should make that colorway on a X....

replace the shadow grey nubuck with the brown nubuck of the IX

Taxi XIIs are gonna retail for $160 and the Powder Blue Xs will retail for $170 as far as we now because of the price raise in jordans for next year

man 170 for some X's?

people when are we gonna draw the line here? :rofl:

Somebody commented on the Zebra name! That's wut I've always refered
To them as ever since I had them back in 94'. I know wut your thinking
When it comes to naming retros, especially on 23isbck.com, they seem to fall into
The hype with this new name calling to future retros releasing. Rescent retro names
That I thought we're just dumb, Raptor VII's, He Got Games XIII's, that's just my
opinion being an OG buyer and collector since 89' .

i really hope these arent hyped up. X's are one of my favs especially the steels. i want 2 pairs and my brother wants 1. Hope we can both get these with ease.

i really hope these arent hyped up. X's are one of my favs especially the steels. i want 2 pairs and my brother wants 1. Hope we can both get these with ease.

I was thinking the same thing but I think we are in the clear. Seems that fresh prince vs are getting all the hype (at least I hope so) lol. This page has no love but I'm not mad. There is hope for jb all of the recent og cw drops have been mass produced and easily obtainable. Lets hope this trend continues throughout the year

I was thinking the same thing but I think we are in the clear. Seems that fresh prince vs are getting all the hype (at least I hope so) lol. This page has no love but I'm not mad. There is hope for jb all of the recent og cw drops have been mass produced and easily obtainable. Lets hope this trend continues throughout the year
The Xs are one of those models that never quite catch any buzz similar to the IIs and VIIIs (Aqua cw being the exception) but these are looking like an easy cop tho. Most people don't really like the Xs so I think we are good

i didnt know zebras were black and grey....

the raiders would have been a better nickname lol

My experience with any of the X's is that they fit real tight on my feet. Very diff from any other Jordan shoe I've owned.
Anyone else feel the same way?

My experience with any of the X's is that they fit real tight on my feet. Very diff from any other Jordan shoe I've owned.
Anyone else feel the same way?

Yup it's those damn elastic straps around da forefoot :smh:

Better get that baby powder ready boys.
roll.gif

Zebras because of the stripes, not color!.
I didn't know the Raiders had stripes all over ther uni's
Other than just the stripe on the helmet and pants.
These Steele X's have no relation to the Raiders.

looking forward to 'em.

i pray they don't squeak like the '05s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom