[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waiting on line just got here only 4 people in front of me and two behind me. I like that these weren't hyped. Back in 05 I cheated on my ex and when she found out she wrote with a permanent sharpie all over my steel greys smh. Then I gave them to my boy and his house set on fire. Retro 10 for me is a bad luck shoe in general. Oh we'll back at it. Good luck to all those trying to cop.

Got the submitted payment e-mail from PayPal on the FNL transaction when the link went live early. Then got another pair off Footlocker, I will cancel one of those orders though. Don't need both. Just wanted to be sure after the FNL site went all crazy.

Same here
Now i'm just at some type of countdown screen that keeps restarting. 
mean.gif
 ******g Finish Line.

Copped a pair for my cuz with ease on NDC. If only it was always this easy.   Congrats to all those who copped as well.   Any one else notice that FNL link came up early? 

Way early on that FNL link, figured I would check when I saw the LeBrons go live and it was working, crazy.

Last edited:
Copped on NDC. First time being able to cop since this "wait in line" method started. Glad I wasn't too much of a hassle.. Back to bed! :smokin

Last edited:
Got the submitted payment e-mail from PayPal on the FNL transaction when the link went live early. Then got another pair off Footlocker, I will cancel one of those orders though. Don't need both. Just wanted to be sure after the FNL site went all crazy.
i would make sure that you get an email confirmation directly from Finishline or Footlocker otherwise don't cancel anything

easy cop on FNL ... $20 rewards used and easy transaction using Paypal ....... still able to get on the site and add pairs to cart with ease...... Good luck 

Still waiting on NDC and the FNL page is still refreshing. Footlocker was SO easy this morning. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom