[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

//////got one from NDC and one from finishline.

im assuming this means i aint gettin the finishline pair right 
i would say you actually got lucky !!  Every time my payment doesnt go through on FNL they take 3-5 business days to return my money. For the 3lab5 they took 2 weeks to return my money

I can't justify spending $178 on a shoe that in 3 weeks will start to squeak like one of my kids toys ......

Keep getting errors when I try to pay on FNL..

Wont let me use Paypal either.. 

Now I'm Back to the spalsh page.. Smh..

I got that same thing from my FNL order. Guess the early live link wasn't all that good. Glad I grabbed them off FTL.

Got some errors trying to check out on FNL....well needless to say copped an 11.5 for a fellow NTer

still waiting on NDC.. about to just jump out of line and go back to bed. had them in FNL cart but got the timer during checkout... fml im tired, I didn't get home from work till 2:30 this morning..

finish line finally came through. got my pair on ndc and my friends pair on finish line :smile: woot have a good day all!

FNL still on this payment BS. Had em in cart before 8... Been struggling to check out since. Finally decided to use bill me later and it went through.

i can get to the checkout page fine at FNL, but once i put in my cc info, it goes back to saying, "payment could not be authorized."

anyone else have this problem?? sigh...why wont they take my money??? 

if you didnt get this or the lebron, you seriously need to check your internet. waited 3 minutes  in line and i run on 5mb. 

Just got nike.com email but also got on finishline site. before my order status said charge to card 170 on ndc now it says charged to card 0 and preparing to ship. should I be worried? I don't really want to make 2 orders on this shoe but I will if this means my ndc will be cancelled

Back
Top Bottom