[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the phone waiting for Finish Line Customer Service, just heard a message that they're sold out. About to go order a pair from somewhere else, because despite the fact I was charged from paypal i'm sure the order didn't go through.

Last edited:
Funny how the time changes. I remember these sitting forever back in 2005. Got me and my son a pair for less than $100. Now they selling out in minutes. Looks like I'm going to have to put in work for the taxi's come December

I had my size in cart on NDC immediately. Went to checkout and once I logged into my account, they disappeared from my cart smfh. Had to bite the bullet and cop off FNL and pay that 8.49 shipping. Ridiculous NDC, just ridiculous.
You gotta log in first, bad things happen when you try to log into your account after adding to cart.

Its happened to me before also.

damnit.....got hit with the out of stock on eastbay and NDC...
mean.gif

On to the next one

FNL seems like they are over selling the product again. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
thanks to the FNL link these were an easy cop. I tried to get in manually and I would've never seen the front page.

I clicked the link, badaboom... I clicked paypal, badabing... clicked submit, badabam

3 minutes total

Has anyone tried to add a FNL winners circle $20 reward after purchasing, will they let you do that?
Yes they will as stated above, just call customer service.

Also let's not turn this into a free for all. The same rules still apply, no buying/selling/trading.

Didn't get anything from Finish Line, though my bank account's showing like 20 failed charges, but I got a pair from the UK. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom