[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
usually thats how it goes with paypal/credit card
thanks. I guess I can stick with my ndc order then would be nice to get winner's circle credit but i'm not gonna risk it this time. I am closing my finishline tab now, for those still on splash, keep trying only 7.5 and 15 are greyed out from what I can see. just refreshed to make sure, good luck. eastbay is trash
mean.gif

Just copped x3 on FNL... Do they cancel multiple orders?

Edit: only 2... They won't accept any form of payment on the third pair. One of my homeboys will be left out.

Last edited:
Got through on NDC for a size 11. Had two in my cart due to trying to cop on my iPad and laptop. Waited a few minutes and let one go and checked out

I got my pair on NDC although I would have preferred FNL- have it in cart but have a new card so keep getting payment issues that and the 30 second SPA screen... Nike never gives me payment issues, just glad I locked one down. Back to sleep. good luck to everyone waiting

try FNL bro
Finally was able to checkout on FNL after what feels like 80 bulls**t 30 second timers. 1st time ordering from FNL so may be a dumb question but since I got a order confirmation email am I definitely getting the pair or should I be on the lookout for a out of stock email as well??

tempted to try another pair on FNL, idk whats stopping me but screw it.

going back to bed

hope the rest of you get your pairs, seems like FNL has a lot so KEEP TRYING! its gonna go through

Still have these in my cart. Put them in before the link went public. My boy has 3 pairs of 9.5 if anyone needs that size

Back
Top Bottom