[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thanks for posting your info with order # 

roll.gif

Just copped. Anyone else think the material is hard garbage? The older retro was soft tumbled leather. This is just all hard leather.

After mashing the heck out of my iPhone and waiting 45 mins to check out, I finally got through on footaction.

Just copped. Anyone else think the material is hard garbage? The older retro was soft tumbled leather. This is just all hard leather.
I'm gonna get them and compare them to my chi Xs and see if there is a difference later but I hope the leather isn't that bad. It can't be worst than the Vs we've been getting this year right?

I'm gonna get them and compare them to my chi Xs and see if there is a difference later but I hope the leather isn't that bad. It can't be worst than the Vs we've been getting this year right?
they aren't any worse than the V's, if anything they are on par with the Retro XIII He Got Game.  The leather is harder than my 05 White/Cherry 10's, but not significantly.  It could also be that the shoe is almost 10 years old.  Like if the leather is a make or break on these for someone, they are stupid.

Had to get up early and hit that mall up. Never have luck online. Line wasn't too bad at Memorial Mall in Houston. Got them from Finishline. Footlocker only had 25 pairs and Champ's was raffle. If anybody in Houston didn't get theirs today, when The House of Hoops opens in Memorial Mall dude said they would hella pairs. Bel Aires, too, for y'all that want them.

For those still trying to cop a pair, I was able to get my order in through footaction about 15 minutes ago, so it's been a little over 2 hours since the release has been available and I was still able to get a pair in 11.5.

Try footlocker and footaction, the shoes were both available to me at both sites but since I only needed one pair I closed the footlocker screen.

Last edited:
Didn't post this yesterday because I figured it was known info, but I see it wasnt.
Numbers were VERY short.
Text my homie at HOH yesterday and asked what the numbers(pairs available) looked like, and his reply was, "UGLY".
I replied, "they short like that?" And his was response was "Yup".
Just hit him up about sizes for a co-worker and he said, "All gone".
That's an in store sell out in less than 2hrs.

Had to get up early and hit that mall up. Never have luck online. Line wasn't too bad at Memorial Mall in Houston. Got them from Finishline. Footlocker only had 25 pairs and Champ's was raffle. If anybody in Houston didn't get theirs today, when The House of Hoops opens in Memorial Mall dude said they would hella pairs. Bel Aires, too, for y'all that want them.
go back and cop me a Bel-Air size 10 lolol

Just walked in and out of my local spot. Easy.

At the same time my FTL order went through. :smokin

Keep trying fellas!

Back
Top Bottom