[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Didn't think this release would be hectic. I ended up gettin thru on eastbay so I'm content. I'm excited for those 6's to come out tho.

Didn't post this yesterday because I figured it was known info, but I see it wasnt.
Numbers were VERY short.
Text my homie at HOH yesterday and asked what the numbers(pairs available) looked like, and his reply was, "UGLY".
I replied, "they short like that?" And his was response was "Yup".
Just hit him up about sizes for a co-worker and he said, "All gone".
That's an in store sell out in less than 2hrs.
These were plentiful. I usually get pairs for a guy who can never get through on his computer or in store and even he got a pair on eastbay at like 10am on his 1st gen smart phone.

Just woke up an hour ago and I wasn't thinking to get them. So I added my size and kept clicking and all of the sudden they went to my cart. But then it had the timer for 25 min and then I was able to get confirmation number. It seems like I got the last size 10.5 out of footlocker. Seems these where like a limited general release.

These were plentiful. I usually get pairs for a guy who can never get through on his computer or in store and even he got a pair on eastbay at like 10am on his 1st gen smart phone.

It probably varies by region, seems like most stores here got them but in very small batches.

I found them on FNL.com and ordered with no wait or delays/timers/etc.

Last edited:
Everyone should be able to get a pair by now. This shoe is cake if the mexicanSneakerhead got them.
i love that the world doesn't hype over these.  10's are my favorite by a long shot just for pure comfort factor alone.  i can't think of a more comfortable J.  with that said, i don't own a pair of 2's, 7's, 8's, 9's, or anything after 13.

copped these at the Niketown/Store in Shanghai this morn - these are/were a must have.  the fellas weren't going crazy over these here but the ladies were coppin' in masses.  congrats to the fellas that scooped and good luck to those who are still hunting.

Just woke up an hour ago and I wasn't thinking to get them. So I added my size and kept clicking and all of the sudden they went to my cart. But then it had the timer for 25 min and then I was able to get confirmation number. It seems like I got the last size 10.5 out of footlocker. Seems these where like a limited general release.
yo u got a regular size pic of your avatar?

Last edited:
Had to pass up on these Js for once. These Lebrons look too good in person. Seems like the easiest cop in JB retro history from this thread.

is finishline EVER going to fix/change their system ?

same issues every release 

i stopped using them and have had great luck with eastbay on the last several releases

eastbay was smooth today AGAIN ....

I feel bad for the mexican sneakerhead. He's the true definition of the new sneakerhead struggle. I left him some helpful hints on his youtube page. I hope he reads his comments.  
laugh.gif
 at  those of you saying if he got through, there should be no reason for anyone on Niketalk to fail on this release. We got the pairs we needed easily.  I guess the rumors of these being a limited GR was only in store. It seemed a lot of people were able to get through online. 

Last edited:
Picked up my size 11.5 from Eblens. Waiting in another Eblens parking lot in my city hoping no one claims the size 11.5 by 12PM.

15 minutes left! :lol:

Just ordered from hanon. Good looking out skb. Showed up an hour early at my local spot. Only 11 of us there. Turns out they only got 6! Been on the hunt since. Never ordered from hanon... do they cancel orders? Any know issues with them?

Had to pass up on these Js for once. These Lebrons look too good in person. Seems like the easiest cop in JB retro history from this thread.
I thought so too. But they slowly started selling out. Guess it's nice to have two big releases if you're trying to get at least one pair.

http://www.footasylum.com/nike-air-...onid=cf8b5dab24e0d82e2b4f0ca366cef592890a3903

size UK 6 - 11 (US 7 - 12) still available... after using code OCT2013, sneakers should be about 210 shipped to the states ($14 more than ordering from FNL if you are a nyc resident)
any additional custom fees ??
luck of the draw. I always heard if you're purchase is under $250 you should be good, but people have got hit with fees for purchases less than that as well.

I have ordered overseas about 10 times and I've never got a customs charge (all my purchases were under $250 as well)

hope that helps

Got these in hand and the craftsmanship is nice not much too complain about. The quality is alright as well not very stiff but the leather feels kind of hard but I'm happy with this release

Back
Top Bottom