[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dont want to beat a dead horse here with this question, but seen a couple people saying they went  half a size up. Do these Steel X's run small? 

I'd say if you have a wide foot, go .5 up. Otherwise they were TTS for me. Like it has been said and if you have owned a pair of X's before you know these fit tight regardless of what size you get. 

I'd say if you have a wide foot, go .5 up. Otherwise they were TTS for me. Like it has been said and if you have owned a pair of X's before you know these fit tight regardless of what size you get. 

^^^^^^^^what he said

they were gone by 845 my way

Tru dats understandable. My people went to a FCFS 30 mins before the store opened n copped easy. That's a easy cop to me. Around here if u not camped out 4-5 hour before opening (general release) then u prolly assed out.

1 more day
pimp.gif
 . these'll be worn tomorrow, as MJ would say
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tried to cancel my EB order but called to late. If anyone looking for a 9.5 I can help you out once they arrive. Otherwise I'm going to return them

My eb order on the way after being backordered since the 12th, im guessing everyone else whose orders were backordered got a shipping confirmation too huh?

(Via SportsOneSource)
100K pair of Steel Xs were sold last week...
I'm assuming this includes the backorders.
Definitely a Limited GR.
:nerd:
In comparison to other launches:
Bel Air sold less than 20K first week.
Toro IV sold upwards of 300K first week.

Last edited:
(Via SportsOneSource)
Definitely a Limited GR.
nerd.gif

That seems like quite a lot for everyone to be claiming it was a small release.

(Via SportsOneSource)

Definitely a Limited GR.

That seems like quite a lot for everyone to be claiming it was a small release.

The average GR is 200K to 300K pair.

I figured mine was on the way once they actually charged my card for the amount. I had a big sigh of relief after that.

(Via SportsOneSource)
Definitely a Limited GR.

Makes sense

The numbers were good enough where everyone who wanted a pair basically got them, because there's not a lot of complaining about missing out. This was one of the better releases this year.

That is the quality we need to deal with these days...

Scratch on the black leather

Almost separated midsole...

I can live with all that, after all I got them under retail. 

Last edited:
just got my pair delivered. happy with these. but these steels aren't as tight as the Chicago Xs. anybody else agree ? got the same size to. I'm glad they aren't squeezing my foot as much. but just seeing if anybody else noticed the Chicago Xs maybe ran smaller ? idk

Got my shipping email for the backordered EB pair. Says won't be delivered until the 22nd though...

just got my pair delivered. happy with these. but these steels aren't as tight as the Chicago Xs. anybody else agree ? got the same size to. I'm glad they aren't squeezing my foot as much. but just seeing if anybody else noticed the Chicago Xs maybe ran smaller ? idk
Haven't been able to grab a pair of steels yet, but I can definitely back the fact that the Chicago Xs were tight as hell.  I'm going to get mine tts cuz I went .5 size up with the royal Xs and they felt crazy long.

Back
Top Bottom