[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How is the shape on this release ? Is it more 2005/ CDP or is like the Chi 10 and the Royal Xs from a few yrs ago ? To me the shape of the Chi and Royals left a lot to be desired

I want to cancel my EB order since I got a tracking number from FNL. If I call will they allow me or do I have to receive then return them

you had no plans to get them but show up a hour before they open???? sounds like you had plans.......

Yeah, I was gonna pass on them then changed my mind at the last second in hopes of getting lucky. Guess it paid off.

That shirt is fugly

Hate this whole matching shirt craze most are tacky and if you feel the need to buy a matching shirt for a white black and grey shoe you have very little sense of style. What doesn't go with those colors

Last edited:
That shirt is fugly

Hate this whole matching shirt craze most are tacky and if you feel the need to buy a matching shirt for a white black and grey shoe you have very little sense of style. What doesn't go with those colors

:rofl:

So they didn't call you? They just canceled? That company never ceases to amaze me.

Normally a company calls you to validate before canceling. I've had Jimmy Jazz do it and J Crew just did it for the pebble blues.

Extremely poor customer service..

No phone call at all! I would think they would at least do that. And then if the problem couldn't be solved they would cancel. Didn't even give me a chance smh

I'm still waiting on mines, last week for the bel air I didn't get notification until Monday night around 2am

I'm still waiting on mine too. In comparison to the Bel Air's,  I received my tracking number that same night.
I'm still waiting on mines, last week for the bel air I didn't get notification until Monday night around 2am
Oh ok, I got megged before and thought it had something to do with it.

^^
And you definitely bought Steels to resell. You lost. Get a real job instead of blowing $170 to get $40 back.

Your NT screen name and avatar come from the WORST colorway of Jordan VIIIs ever created and you're here preaching about failure? LMAO.

A 2,500+ post count since joining in 2013 . Go outside and find a friend to play with instead of living on NT.

d73162a5_669.gif

It's still not as bad as the person with around 7,000 post since joining in March 2013

Last edited:
These are very tight where the elastic is in the entire area where you lace your shoes.  I went .5 up from the usual size I buy, mind you I have a EEE foot, and they felt perfect in all aspects (width/length).  Still pretty snug in the same area though due to the elastic placed there.  Now if you have considerably narrow feet and/or thin feet, I would say TTS may be fine.  I know some have said TTS in this thread.  Otherwise half size up from what you normally wear is a must.

If I had designed things myself, I would have done something about that elastic as far as maybe having it be slightly looser or something.  Other than that I feel there is plenty of padding inside and when I walked around my carpet the other day felt super comfy despite the very snug elastic.  Hopefully the elastic breaks in or relaxes after a while.

these will restocked multiple times just like every Jordan holiday sneaker.

Any news on the city series dropping in the near future?

Based on what I perceived to be high demand, I expected this thread to be busier.  Interesting.  I passed on these and copped the kings prides instead.  Nice classic, clean, basic shoe though...I just cant maintain mostly white shoes for too long.  

Just got a backordered email from eastbay. :smh: first time that's happened to me. Anybody got this before and still ended up with the shoes? Or was your order canceled?

these will restocked multiple times just like every Jordan holiday sneaker.

Any news on the city series dropping in the near future?

Columbus Day?

They're more like the olives, and will probably get restocked in limited numbers.

Back
Top Bottom