[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these will restocked multiple times just like every Jordan holiday sneaker.

Any news on the city series dropping in the near future?

i hope they do restock, if quality is good when i get them will def get another for retail only.

Anyone have a backordered status from east bay?

Footaction stock is affiliated with them right? Cause my status also says back ordered. Didn't get the infamous email though. Weird how they selling shoes release date and their stock isn't even there.

Nice find are they still wearable? I think the Is IIs Xs and XIIs will probably last the longest out of AJ I-XIII what are your guys thoughts?

My II's always crumble around the midsole. Og X's, XII's, and XIV's last forever. I can still ball in a few pairs of my og Taxi's and Indiglo's.

stopped by 21mercer this afternoon and they still had it on the shelf
probably cuz they are too plain by todays standards......they have a little history behind em since jordan wore em, but they are arguably the most boring j's ever.

kgface.gif

Nice find are they still wearable? I think the Is IIs Xs and XIIs will probably last the longest out of AJ I-XIII what are your guys thoughts?

Yup, just super dirty from being under a bed for a decade plus. Did the ogs have a blue nike insole?

Back
Top Bottom