Air Jordan Retro X - White/Black/Varsity Red - 310805-100 - SPRING 2012

hmmm maybe they could just be fooling us and could release these instead....I surel hope not...that varsity red instead of true red still is buggin me
air-jordan-x-10-un-chicago-sample.png

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hmmm maybe they could just be fooling us and could release these instead....I surel hope not...that varsity red instead of true red still is buggin me
i think these are just a tease purely a early sample theres no way JB would release these as opposed to the OG cw 

i think these are just a tease purely a early sample theres no way JB would release these as opposed to the OG cw 

hopefully they will just release the chicago.

hopefully they will just release the chicago.

both go hard actually im going to keep looking for an original pair just in case something goes wrong with the retro

both go hard actually im going to keep looking for an original pair just in case something goes wrong with the retro

these are going to be copped just because i like the chicago pair but i hate the fact that jordan is changing the colors on the OG shoes... like they changed the white red 13s to varsity instead of true red and now these... im not one to complain about altering an OG colorway shoe to make the OGs special but to change the whole colorway for the retro is just dumb

these are going to be copped just because i like the chicago pair but i hate the fact that jordan is changing the colors on the OG shoes... like they changed the white red 13s to varsity instead of true red and now these... im not one to complain about altering an OG colorway shoe to make the OGs special but to change the whole colorway for the retro is just dumb

Changing the shade of red is hardly changing "the whole colorway" breaux
laugh.gif

Especially considering that they could REALLY %$#* this up by putting patent leather or suede on them somewhere.

Originally Posted by you go boy

its basically the same color.. its not like infra red to varsity red with the 6s..

true red looks identical to varsity red

people complain about anything.

Changing the shade of red is hardly changing "the whole colorway" breaux
laugh.gif

Especially considering that they could REALLY %$#* this up by putting patent leather or suede on them somewhere.

Originally Posted by you go boy

its basically the same color.. its not like infra red to varsity red with the 6s..

true red looks identical to varsity red

people complain about anything.

ok maybe not changing the whole colorway but they still altered it... but my point is why even change it 

ok maybe not changing the whole colorway but they still altered it... but my point is why even change it 

Back
Top Bottom