Air Jordan Retro X - White/Black/Varsity Red - 310805-100 - SPRING 2012

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Changing the shade of red is hardly changing "the whole colorway" breaux
laugh.gif

Especially considering that they could REALLY %$#* this up by putting patent leather or suede on them somewhere.

idk.  on the Xs it seems ok because the amount of red is small, but essential to the cw.
it was not acceptable on the VIs.  I was not copping the vreds.  I'm happy with the infrareds.

JB knows people are going to buy things like this so they don't care and they're trying to save money
eyes.gif

last shoe with true red was probably the charcoals.  Team jordans or sigs always get the varsity treatment.  Its ashame though because my favorite red is true red.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Changing the shade of red is hardly changing "the whole colorway" breaux
laugh.gif

Especially considering that they could REALLY %$#* this up by putting patent leather or suede on them somewhere.

idk.  on the Xs it seems ok because the amount of red is small, but essential to the cw.
it was not acceptable on the VIs.  I was not copping the vreds.  I'm happy with the infrareds.

JB knows people are going to buy things like this so they don't care and they're trying to save money
eyes.gif

last shoe with true red was probably the charcoals.  Team jordans or sigs always get the varsity treatment.  Its ashame though because my favorite red is true red.

Wow, completely forgot that they didn't throw varsity red on the Charcoal IXs.

It's weird, because I figured that the lack of usage was due to them forgetting how to make the color.

I too think that it's way better than Varsity Red.

Wow, completely forgot that they didn't throw varsity red on the Charcoal IXs.

It's weird, because I figured that the lack of usage was due to them forgetting how to make the color.

I too think that it's way better than Varsity Red.

Originally Posted by you go boy

ok maybe not changing the whole colorway but they still altered it... but my point is why even change it 
i agree with this and edunpeal a well. they should release the Xs with true red and just put a 45 on the side. that would differentiate it between the OG and would give us something new.

ok maybe not changing the whole colorway but they still altered it... but my point is why even change it 
i agree with this and edunpeal a well. they should release the Xs with true red and just put a 45 on the side. that would differentiate it between the OG and would give us something new.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

these are going to be copped just because i like the chicago pair but i hate the fact that jordan is changing the colors on the OG shoes... like they changed the white red 13s to varsity instead of true red and now these... im not one to complain about altering an OG colorway shoe to make the OGs special but to change the whole colorway for the retro is just dumb
its basically the same color.. its not like infra red to varsity red with the 6s..

true red looks identical to varsity red

people complain about anything.

basically i've had og pairs of the black/red 13s with true red & varsity red on the tags.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

these are going to be copped just because i like the chicago pair but i hate the fact that jordan is changing the colors on the OG shoes... like they changed the white red 13s to varsity instead of true red and now these... im not one to complain about altering an OG colorway shoe to make the OGs special but to change the whole colorway for the retro is just dumb
its basically the same color.. its not like infra red to varsity red with the 6s..

true red looks identical to varsity red

people complain about anything.

basically i've had og pairs of the black/red 13s with true red & varsity red on the tags.

Does this information mean that there will be a definite release of the Chicago X's?  And if so, do you guys all think that we might be able to get our hands on an OG pair (values of OG will drop)?  Regardless, this is exciting news...

Does this information mean that there will be a definite release of the Chicago X's?  And if so, do you guys all think that we might be able to get our hands on an OG pair (values of OG will drop)?  Regardless, this is exciting news...

DO NOT MESS THIS UP JB or you will experience the backlash like never before

And i do not want to see 1 bit of patent anywhere near a 10

DO NOT MESS THIS UP JB or you will experience the backlash like never before

And i do not want to see 1 bit of patent anywhere near a 10

Back
Top Bottom