Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

sick.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^
^
i should probably get suspended from the shoe game for a couple months

no dude, just do some research. put in some work. especially if u aren't old enough to say that u watched MJ play for the bulls. watch what u say.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^
^
i should probably get suspended from the shoe game for a couple months

no dude, just do some research. put in some work. especially if u aren't old enough to say that u watched MJ play for the bulls. watch what u say.

i grew up watching him(for the Bulls), loving him. just dont remember specific situations really because i was very young...did see his last all star game inperson though
eek.gif

I dont really bum around the JB forum too much except for huge releases. So yesterday was the first day I saw them and I love them. Looks like this will befirst XI ever that will easy to get. I hope so at least. I love XIs
laugh.gif

JB, Stop with the BS variants, and bring us the Columbia XI's WITH blue tinted soles as a re-retro! CMON MAN!

Anyone know about the quality on these? Is JB comin back with good construction and materials for their 25th anniversary?

thwey should of had a nice silver jumpman, they got them on pre order on a website for like 300, this is a really nice shoe, quality reigns supreme

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ i got em there identical to space jams

I hate ask you a million questions
laugh.gif
But whats up with the 23 tab itlooks like its made of materials like on the XX3s? All the XIs, Ive ever seen have black 23 tab.
fpber.jpg

952b770f80171c3327ea8e15a08ddcde.jpg

these are def not a sample and
these will be released next Spring
assuming from the production date they'll come out at least in April, or maybe in March

Back
Top Bottom